White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
No not really they are a buffer class between black and white. They are often confused about their identity and not fully excepted by either side I know for a fact. I have several biracial people in my family and friends that are biracial.
Very true!!

I care about my family and friends but I just couldn't ignore those facts. Not to mention the issue that light skin blacks esepically men are looked to as soft and effeminate. Which is not true. The lighter skin blacks tend to get higher paying jobs and better opportunities in society as well. Some light skin women looked down on dark skin women as if they are ugly and undesirable. Also not true mostly. This dichotomy has plagued the so called black community. This can be seen in the history of the hatian revolution, the divine 9 historical black geek organizations, and all over the world weather its India with its caste system or Argentina with its killing of the black population or Brazil and its whitening of the society.

No not really they are a buffer class between black and white. They are often confused about their identity and not fully excepted by either side I know for a fact. I have several biracial people in my family and friends that are biracial.

Another solution is for white woman to be surrogates for black couples.
Black ladies shouldn't suffer the pain of pregnancy or have their divine bodies deformed by pregnancy, white slaves should bear that burden for them

The last time I was pregnant with my boyfriends baby I took him to meet my mom!She thought I left my husband and when I explained that I was still married but I love fucking black men she was furious with me!But after a couple glasses of wine and a joint,my boyfriend seduced her into the bedroom and fucked my mom all afternoon!He even talked her into eating my pussy while he fucked her full of cum!Now my mom fucks black men too!

The last time I was pregnant with my boyfriends baby I took him to meet my mom!She thought I left my husband and when I explained that I was still married but I love fucking black men she was furious with me!But after a couple glasses of wine and a joint,my boyfriend seduced her into the bedroom and fucked my mom all afternoon!He even talked her into eating my pussy while he fucked her full of cum!Now my mom fucks black men too!
you are simply wonderful!

If you marriage is STRONG, it can survive a decision like this......and apparently you have gone thru with this if your profile is correct (having a biracial baby girl...).....but this is a SERIOUS decision that women make and creates a significant emotional bond with her Lover.

My wife got VERY involved in interracial relationships during our marriage, and one of the desires she had during that time was to get pregnant by a Black Lover and have their baby. If it had happened "accidentally" during one of the many one nite stands or short term relationships she was involved in, that would have been one thing..........VERY hot and sexy for us, but without the emotional investment. However, there were two Black Lovers she had longer term relationships with that she fully admits she fell in love with and actually considered ending our marriage for one with them. It is very difficult for a woman to come to the point that she WANTS to have her Lovers baby and not feel that level of emotional attachment.

That said, having your wife WANT to have a baby with someone other then yourself is, for me, an ENORMOUS turn on and one that we have toyed with for the entire time she has been sexually active outside our marriage. My wife developed a "pregnancy risk" fetish with her first affair, due primarily to the difficulty she has getting pregnant when what she dreamed of was a BIG family. She has a Tipped Uterus which makes it difficult for implantation to occur....to the extent that we have one miracle baby together and he was WORK!! We were RABBITS with the assumption she could not get pregnant........and proved everyone wrong!! LOL

When she got involved with Black Lovers (LONG story) her desire for pregnancy risk encounters skyrocketed, and her biggest fantasy was to get pregnant by a Black Lover so everyone would KNOW what she had been up to and doing. She only uses a diaphragm for birth control, she cannot take the pill and HATES condoms......sex without sperm being left DEEP in her belly is just not "sex" to her. The two guys she got serious with tho, she was ready to forego any attempts at birth control with them......but fate intervened both times (wives found them out and laid down the law!!) and they broke up.

Here's the point........if your wife (or anyone's wife) is at this point in the relationship with her Lover, as long as you are willing to be the babies ******* and raise them like your own, go for it!! My wife has bouts of sadness to this day that she did not go through with her desire to have an interracial baby. I encourage her but she is involved in a long term (7 year) affair with her (white) Boss/Lover and they have been birth control free together HOPING she will become pregnant by him and she is unwilling to risk losing that relationship.

Do it, enjoy it, it is the HOTTEST thing a wife can do to her husband.......have a baby with someone else!!

CW
a black man's baby

@Good Medcine - wow and I thought I wrote long posts. That one takes the cake. I respect what you wrote but it is your opinion and from your point of view and looking at things with only your eyes and set of shades on which filters out the brilliant other colors of the electromagnetic spectrum and viewpoints in life.

The cuckolding lifestyle does have many issues as you have laid out in your long treatise yet it is not all 'self-destructive' as you have written. You cite certain examples of people you have known who had problems in their life from destructive sexual issues (*******, children out of wed-lock) yet those are issues common across humanity and don't have an ending nor beginning with the cuck-old lifestyle.

I do consider my self a Bull, and I do it for fun, sport, and a burning fire which you may call a 'lust' that fuels me from my loins. For all of the people who may live a 'cuckold life' you've cited that are living self-destructive lives, I can cite and counter with countless couples I have met where the men are very powerful in their careers and lives such as the example you stated with the judge and it does lead to a counter-balance in their lives as they like to be made submissive behind closed doors.

I've met Business owners, Executive Officers of corporations and state government departments through cuckold arrangements and they are able to compartment their lives just fine and not have the affairs that take place behind closed doors between themselves, their wives and me interfere with their regular life nor lead to some destructive end as an inevitable final predetermined destination in hell-fire.

The cuckold arrangement and situation is something that is quite natural in the scheme of behavioral evolution which has been written at length by science and researchers that to borrow a quote from you ".. has existed thousands of years before Christ" since human beings became communal social animals. Cuckold relationships are still observed in all aspects of nature as with Lion prides, Elephants, monkey groups, penguins, and some other birds where another male may ******* a baby but the group still takes care to raise them together. Not with lions so much, but the other groups this is observed alot. (See my reference links at the bottom for more on this).

I am also one stand-up respectable MAN who considers himself and plays the part of a role in an act you would call a Bull who is not a 'gang-banger', a 'thug' or any other derogatory code-word you want to subliminally use for labeling a black male. Also all of the liberal 'white guilt' association littered through-out your long treatise is also a pathological excuse and deflection for those people who don't want to recognize the vast injustice and inequalities of America's past, present, and future as to quote biblical scripture:

(Exodus 34:6-7)-- "....The Lord, the Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in loving, kindness and truth; who keeps loving, kindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin; yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of fathers on the children and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations."

I take no issue for you wanting to stand up as a white man and say not all white men are sissy's and effeminate but I do take issue with a few other statements you have made which are historically, and factually incorrect. You stated ".... so three hundred years of European slavery is a blink of an eye from a historical perspective and I am not trying to down play it but I think maybe White culture could take a bit of pride in the fact that they were the first culture in the whole history of the world to abolish slavery ...."

The African slave-trade through-out orchestrated by Europe and in the Americas itself lasted way longer than just 300 hundred years and you should try doubling that. See ref. [1] below. Also yes I recognize and applaud the valiant efforts of all white people who fought, struggled, and sacrificed their lives to help eradicate and abolish slavery such as John Brown at Harpers Ferry and I would name one of my cuckold produced children after that great slavery revolting white man (just humoring with you about the cuckold children part). :blackgrimace:But whereas Great Britain and the US just passed laws to abolish it we all know it never ended and just mutated and evolved into Jim Crow, Share-cropping where blacks still worked on the farm and often never got paid for their tolls, and other 'separate but equal' type policies. Black people still along with whites helped to end the mutated remnants of slavery with the Civil Rights struggle and other Black power movements to organize and mobilize black people to collectively empower themselves.

Also you go on to state "...Yet one leaves college and thinks White culture is colonialism, slavery and the Holocaust." I took and studied Western History at a prestigious predominantly white university here in the east-coast of America and that is not even close to what I came away as a point of view from college. Now I had some of the top grades in my History class and we can go back to my college transcripts and pull up the records as my College professor even asked me to purposely not score so high on my tests as when he marked them on a curve I ended up with 120%, 115% on my exams where the rest of the class (that happened to be mostly white) where only getting by with 70s.

I say all of that to say this, I was a top student in all of my Western History classes who happened to be black and completed a BSBA so I am qualified to speak on what I learned about Western/American history from a predominantly white university. I walked away with the viewpoint the Greeks and Romans came up with philosophy, mathematics, science, and civilization without any assistance from any of the darker skin people who preceded them, surrounded them, and helped them. Then Europe flourished with the 'Renaissance' and America came about off the great ideals of the Enlightenment movement with John Locke and co.

Slavery was only a bit of a moral struggle with half of the country for it, the other against it but yes Abraham Lincoln saw the light and moved to abolish it and then freed the slaves, the right of Manifest Destiny and America's Destiny was to move out from east to west coast to coast and take the land from many of the people who they say are illegally immigrating back into it now and the rest is history moving into the Industrial age. Not quite what you took away or state others take away from American/Western History.

There are so many other things I could say about your post about you trying to take a moral high-ground and being self-righteous but I care not to waste my time writing for it would not make any difference nor would your post make everyone just stop what they are doing today or tomorrow either.

I do like what you wrote in your post about people building one another up, helping each other, not being so mean-spirited and demeaning to others and I agree with you on those principles. I also agree with you about having a big cock doesn't make one a man outright.

However in the Bull/Cuckold lifestyle some of the brash talk about the man having a small cock, or a mangina, not pleasing his wife, and made to do other things is an act, its entertainment, the same way Donald Trump and Howard Stern say some of the ridiculous things they say for shock value and entertainment. Do I feel that way necessarily about the man, no - however some of the micro-shrimp dicks I've seen on guys I can understand their inferiority complexes. In addition, on the flip side I've been places such as the gym showers and bar restrooms where white guys saw my cock and they where amazed and said I'm the man too.

So again my point is lighten up - alot of this ******* is for show, kicks and giggles and you are a little too uptight about it all. You do bring up some valid points in some areas but that is for the man, his wife, and their creator to figure out when it goes too far and to let their Bull know when the line has been crossed.

Respectfully,
~BBB76

For further reference and information on the scientific research behind the natural relationship dynamic in the cuckold lifestyle to enlighten your mind please see:

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
[2] https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-science-of-cuckold-marriages.13464/
[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Queen:_Sex_and_the_Evolution_of_Human_Nature

My husband likes to eat me out when I ride my marcus dildo like this. Does that make my husband a cuckold?

Back