White whores how many times a week do you meet with the BBC?

I'm all the time at the disposal of all the Masters that want to use me,because since discovering the Trruth 7 years ago,i've never turned down any Master that approached me and wanted me,and i dont intend ever to change that...there's been several times that one or several Masters of the gang i was with at that time requested me on a regular day very late at night and gladly woke up,dressed up and left home to where they were for whatever they wanted
YOU are a shining example of what every white woman in the world should strive to become💯 priority number one is ALWAYS to the desires and whims of any Superior Black King that crosses our paths.

Weekends mainly ,sometimes she will stay overnight with him,and he returns her around breakfast time.

Other times he will keep her from lunch time until well after midnight.

If i am in a relationship or marriage i will be open to share my girlfriend or wife with another man, and will be appreciative if she chooses a Black man. In my opinion, if he were a regular, three times a week will be perfect. i will also agree with her playing alone, if that's what she likes, but will want to be present on at least half of her playdates. But i also will reserve (at least) one day a week that i have her all to myself! i will also be open to share her with other Women, if that's what she likes too. ;) ImO that would be a great life. - Just fantasizing :mstickle:

Back