White slave wife needs to be trained in Savanah, GA

SA_Magnus

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I’m a black master for this white piggy and I’m looking for fellow BBC’s in the Savannah, GA area to help me use her. Would prefer regulars but looking for prospects for now. Inbox me for details. I would like to get this one trained soon.

Attachments

• F57DEEE1-6962-4DA6-BE91-CA8BA18DBD0B.png
    F57DEEE1-6962-4DA6-BE91-CA8BA18DBD0B.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 562
  • 30440231-129E-4F8F-A735-C1270F1C6630.png
    30440231-129E-4F8F-A735-C1270F1C6630.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 557
I’m a black master for this white piggy and I’m looking for fellow BBC’s in the Savannah, GA area to help me use her. Would prefer regulars but looking for prospects for now. Inbox me for details. I would like to get this one trained soon.
Yo what’s good

Looks like a chick who sucked me up one night with her husband waiting in the car next to my truck off Chatham parkway. Live in the boondocks near an IGA supermarket.

I’m in Nashville . I can drive

Still looking?

Here in Savannah now 33 blk male

Back