NW GA woman in need of consistency

Curious412inch

Female
Real Person
From
GA, US
Hi all. Just a small blurb:
I am a clumsy person who wants to understand what it is to be a woman, have a healthy diet, and how to use the new resources to get my needs met.

I am evolving in my sexuality and I would like a partner or a person to devote some time to me and show me around. Really help me understand what it is I have missed out on. For those of you interested please message me.

I'm in NW GA. I'm looking for a bbc, bull, w/e. I want to do other things. Other than sex. I would really like some company and I really am a fan of anime.

I am a clumsy person who wants to understand what it is to be a woman, have a healthy diet, and how to use the new resources to get my needs met.

I am evolving in my sexuality and I would like a partner or a person to devote some time to me and show me around. Really help me understand what it is I have missed out on. For those of you interested please message me.

I'm in NW GA. I'm looking for a bbc, bull, w/e. I want to do other things. Other than sex. I would really like some company and I really am a fan of anime.
Ok so if you are for real let's talk🤔

You got a blackmail here that's ******* drama and disease free that will love some company. I do have pictures to provide so let me know what you think

Attachments

• PXL_20230812_033651659.jpg
    PXL_20230812_033651659.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
  • PXL_20230812_033600777.jpg
    PXL_20230812_033600777.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33

Other things like what?

Back