White neighborhoods diversifying

When I moved into my neighborhood about 7 years ago around Savannah GA it was 100% white. But it feels like for the last two years every house sold brings in another black family! I absolutely love it. I would say it is well over 10% black now and counting....
This is a good opportunity for you to be more active in the community when you're needed and uplift your new neighbors. but be respectful of their space too. I wish this was something more whites were positive about but not everyone recognizes our charm lol.

When I moved into my neighborhood about 7 years ago around Savannah GA it was 100% white. But it feels like for the last two years every house sold brings in another black family! I absolutely love it. I would say it is well over 10% black now and counting....
Lets hope that % increases rapidly and the remaining white population see the benefits of black cock. suppoert black immigration!

Show us what you slut wife looks like ******* on black dick like the slut she is and you sitting in tje corner

Make sure to welcome them in the neighborhood, like a good neighbor. Then you can grow from there with some of them...

Most of the black men in my apartment complex are college educated guest workers here on HB2 Visas for technical work in some of the big research labs in the area. They are very popular with many of the middle aged white divorcees in the neighborhood. I will never forget the day I stumbled upon some foreplay happening at the pool just before dusk. A short haired brunette in her early 40s with a thick waist and full saggy breasts had straddled a black neighbors waist as he laid back in a deck chair. He was a Bahamian his mid 30s with classic dreads and a body clad in nothing but baggy orange swim trunks that would have looked right at home in an olympic track event. She was nuzzling his neck while he grasped twl big scoops of ass in his hands. I snuck over behind a "privacy hedge" about 50 feet away and watched intently for the next 5-10 minutes. It was getting dark and eventually they collected their things and left the pool; I'm guessing they didn't go their separate ways.

Back