White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I fantasize every day about sucking huge black cocks! it turns me on more than woman do! theyre just soooo big and beautiful and thick! they make my little panties all wet every time. whenever i see a black mans bulge i go crazy! ive only sucked one so far though, I NEED MORE!!! just the thought that most of these black studs have way more cock just in the head of their dick then i do in my entire dick drives me nuts. i can wear my panties and you cant even tell theres a cock under there its so small!!!
I think about BBC constantly. Since the first one i serviced i prefer eating my mistresses cream-pie, or slobbering on a black studs penis. I want to learn to deep throat with no gag reflex. I am so infatuated with Big shiny beautiful black cocks. I know what a real man is and why so many women only want to fuck black men. Its why i know several other couples living thr FLR lifestyle, why they husband has excepted being cuckolded sonce they cannot sexually please thier woman. I have actually been in parties with our dominant ladies where we waited on them in our maid outfits and then they had us suck each other off and swap cum while they laughed at our small penises, & and how fast we came. Me and another husband cried the first time as we had never done anything gay and didn't want to. We also did what we we were told to. The only thing good aboyt this was when i saw my first BBC I knew how to suck him off the way he deserved and the way I wanted to. I have never ever not wanted to suck black cock since. I do not get pussy, I no longer get to wank it, but pegging and or ass fucking makes me cum like the bitch I have become. I dream now of submitting to big black men publicly. I am thinking of a sex change but my goddess wanted just my balls removed by her bull and her. She wants me to retain my dicklet so I will remember my failure to please her with it. She loves the way i eat pussy but never liked my premature ejaculations. I am better off this way she says while i am cleaning her out or servicing her latest BBC.

I think about BBC constantly. Since the first one i serviced i prefer eating my mistresses cream-pie, or slobbering on a black studs penis. I want to learn to deep throat with no gag reflex. I am so infatuated with Big shiny beautiful black cocks. I know what a real man is and why so many women only want to fuck black men. Its why i know several other couples living thr FLR lifestyle, why they husband has excepted being cuckolded sonce they cannot sexually please thier woman. I have actually been in parties with our dominant ladies where we waited on them in our maid outfits and then they had us suck each other off and swap cum while they laughed at our small penises, & and how fast we came. Me and another husband cried the first time as we had never done anything gay and didn't want to. We also did what we we were told to. The only thing good aboyt this was when i saw my first BBC I knew how to suck him off the way he deserved and the way I wanted to. I have never ever not wanted to suck black cock since. I do not get pussy, I no longer get to wank it, but pegging and or ass fucking makes me cum like the bitch I have become. I dream now of submitting to big black men publicly. I am thinking of a sex change but my goddess wanted just my balls removed by her bull and her. She wants me to retain my dicklet so I will remember my failure to please her with it. She loves the way i eat pussy but never liked my premature ejaculations. I am better off this way she says while i am cleaning her out or servicing her latest BBC.

It sounds like you have a great life. It is wonderful that you are able to lick out your mistress and suck her bulls cocks. I would love a party like you talked about where the little dicked white men had to suck each other off for the enjoyment of the women.

Alway suck BBC my favorite
My goddess never required me to suck off her bulls until she started doing blackmen. They insisted to humiliate and emasculate me in front of her. Once she saw how quick his cock was in my mouth she was insulting me and forsing my head farther down. She also made sure i consumed his cum. It really changed everything then which is what I expect he wanted. With me calling him master and thanking him for it, i went from wearing panties at day, a nightgown at night, and my maid outfits role playing to her dressing me like a lady almost full-time.
I just wanted his cock so i agreed

It sounds like you have a great life. It is wonderful that you are able to lick out your mistress and suck her bulls cocks. I would love a party like you talked about where the little dicked white men had to suck each other off for the enjoyment of the women.
I wish it had been black cock, but yes it was awesome. The girl's drank while we waited on them. I wore my French maid with my penis tucked. Her best friend Amys hubby had just his panties covering his chastity device ( his wife has caught him jerking off that 4 inch monster; ) too many times ). Bill her brother in law wore his wedding dress that day tucked penis also. Several times we had to present "arms". The girls were given oral on demand, usually while watching the other 2 69ing for thier benefit. Since hosted that day i got to consume all semen which they saved in a martini glass. Bets had been placed on if i could do it in one shot and if i gagged. I had already been informed my punishment for failure, which would have been nut abuse followed by a strap-on gang bang. I love pegging but do not like nut kicks or i would have failed on purpose. I swallowed like the pro i am and licked my lips and asked for more! My wife told after Ben arrived later i would get my wish. He is a 6 foot black man built like a swimmer and cums quarts. I knew i would get my cream-pie dessert. Since the first time i sucked cock i only get her pussy that way but she cuddles me at night, gives me hand jobs, which i must eat, and pegs me until i have multiple orgasms.
I am so said this is all past tense. Her and Ben hooked up, we got divorced, and i am lonely now. Occasionally she stops by for cunillingus because she likes the way i do her. She has brought me cream-pie also. She asked if i would like Ben to fuck me and i quickly agreed, that is when i lost her. Ben made me his bitch so bad i cant get hard for pussy anymore.

I find most white guys want cock. My cuck and I have entertained over 100 white guys and every one ended up sucking hubby. Sometimes I just ended up a voyeur. Watching hubby with BBC and he has become a true slut.
is hubby black or white and who sucks cock him or the 100 white guys

Back