White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I had a Black Master years ago that made me suck his cock a number of times until he would cum in my mouth. The 1st time I gagged and I couldn't swallow, so he spanked me for wasting his cum. After that I swallowed all he unloaded into my mouth. After the 1st time I really enjoyed the taste of his cum and looked forward to each time he would feed it to me. I wish I could find another Black Man to make me his personal cock sucker. I think about sucking cock often.

NO NEVER
I would never put another mans dick in my mouth I would not ever take one up my ass either under any circumstance I'm a CUCKOLD not GAY or BISEXUAL a lot of people are getting confused and mixed up between the whole cuckold thing being a cuckold is not in any way about getting fucked up the ass or sucking cock it's all about having a hot slut wife who gets fucked and possibly bred by other guys with or without the husbands consent.
A cuckold (sometimes shortened to cuck) is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.

The word "cuckold" derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to its habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests.
& In Western traditions, cuckolds have sometimes been described as "wearing the horns of a cuckold" or just "wearing the horns." This is an allusion to the mating habits of stags, who forfeit their mates when they are defeated by another male.
So all the guys and FAKE couples what are actually guys pretending to be eaither a couple or a women that are just getting off on cock watching cuckold dose NOT mean gay lol
I have nothing against gays bi's ect each to there own but it's not for me and I'm just pissed about the two things being confused just because I'm a cuckold doesn't mean I'd suck cock or take it up the bum lol

Back