White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
You are such a lucky man to have a wife who cares enough about you to do what is in your best interest! Both she and her boyfriends know what you are and give you the honor of BBC worship, good for you!!
I am worried that my wife may make me do the same....she hasn´t let me fuck her for months now and soon she will be taking bulls to our bed....in the end I will have to fulfil her wishes, but I have never sucked a cock before and my ass is completely virgin...

> White men would you suck a BBC

Absolutely! and more. Unfortunately we're not very multi-ethnic up here so I've only met one in that way (visiting African-Canadian guy) but he was undoubtedly the best I've ever had, and we didn't even fuck! At the time I was pretty inexperienced so his cock hurt too much to go on. Instead he just fucked my ass-cheeks in missionary position, I loved lieing underneath him with my arms wrapped around his body -and be did have a great body-.

Definitely lived up to the hype, would be great to try again now that I'm a bit older & wiser.

My hubby will obey everything except suck and take BBC in the ass! He will guide a black cock in my pussy, hold it while I suck it and play with balls if I tell him. I also ******* him to clean me after my bull leaves. He is reluctant to do all of this but loves his queen so much and can't say no!
Does this make him gay/bi sexual or just a sissy bitch!

Back