White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I do not think my hubby would do this; BUT I would love to watch him suck a black dick. We have never discussed it. Maybe one day after we are into the life, I can talk him into it. But I don't know.

It'd be interesting to hear more from the woman's perspective on this scenario. Too much of this discussion is ruined by the sissies and the "little white" type posts.

I started out slow first time I ever had another mans cum was off my wifes fingers but I progressed to licking it out off her pussy then cleaning the other guy. It became a regular thing for me to suck the other guy before and then g\lick her while she fucked with the resulting load going in my mouth. Most of the guys wanted to come in my mouth and then one young buck fucked me with his crooked big cock. I have been fucked a few times since and would do it again. The other men get so turned on and pumped. tompam9@hotmail

I already did. I found a guy on Craigslist and he invited me over to his hotel. His specific directions were, "Knock and I'll open the door, you come in, take your clothes off and sit on the couch."

I drove to the hotel, (a classy Marriott), knocked and the door opened. I walked in but didn't see him until I turned around and he was in a towel, fresh out of the shower. He was taller than me and had a nice chest and shoulders. I walked over to the couch, took off my clothes and sat on the couch.

He walked over to me, and removed the towel. His cock was the biggest I'd ever seen, probably 9-10" and only semi-hard. He dangled it in front of my face so I took it in my hands. It was warm and still slightly damp from the shower. He took a step forward, enough for it to be right at my mouth, so I kissed it. It felt like the right thing to do - like I had to worship it. I licked the head and worked my way down the bottom of the shaft until I got to his balls, which were huge, and started licking those. He turned around and backed his ass into my face so I started licking that. I had never even been with a guy until now, and here I was licking a black guy's ass! He told me to, "eat it white boy", so I did. I licked it for a few minutes and then he went and laid down on the bed. I got on all fours and sucked him off for about 10 minutes until he was about to cum. He made me lie on my back with my head hanging over the side of the bed. He sat on my face and made me lick his ass while he jerked off and as he was about to cum, he stepped back and dropped about a cup of hot cum all over my face - my forehead, my eyes, my nose, my lips and even squirted some on my chest. I was jerking off while he did that and I came at the same time, although not nearly as much, and it shot all over my stomach.

I got up to go to the bathroom, naked and covered in cum, and when I went into the bathroom I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw - a whole bunch of cum on my face. I thought about not wiping it off and just walking around like that - I probably would have if he had told me to - but I wiped it off, got my clothes and left. I don't even think he cared.

Since then I've sucked three more and I'm always on the prowl for another one. I haven't bottomed for a black guy yet although I've thought about it..IMG_5784[1] (1).JPG

Thought this site was for men who enjoyed pussy. Seems like there are a lot of small white weenies who like men. Find a GAY site and leave this one to real men and real women!

Me too. I still love sex with my wife but a fetish is a fetish and I have jacked off with a young stud on Skype so I'm getting close. It's too bad that guy at my last job never flashed me his tool

I wish I could find a regular to suck off a few times a week. I've stopped fucking the wife and all I want to do is suck some black cock but can never get enough in my small town. Love swallowing a nice load from a big one!

Who's taking care of the wife?

I have had the pleasure of sucking BBC and it was awsome. They were both nice and big and challenging having them in my mouth. I am bi, although my wife doesn't know, and if i have a choice of white or black i go black everytime. I guess its the taboo, kinkiness, skin contrast that did it for me and got me hooked. It is why I so badly want my wife to experience it as well. BTW, I swallowed and it was soooo good!

Unbelievable guys that's crazy.believe or not my wife asked me to try something like that....I'm not gay and love women..But I started thinking to try to suck or lick an a black cock few months ago....I would love doing it while he's fucking her and I'm licking her pussy or ass and let him take out his cock and put it on my face...

Back