White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I would. We all know bigger is better. Black men we have to admit after real research have some pretty big and intimidating penises. That make you want to be submissive with their color and size. White men are more feminine by nature. A lot of black men have a masculinity a lot of white don't. I want to experience a submissive experience with a black man been t of course with respect. Yes I'd suck mutherfuckin BBC are you kidding me?!

I would. We all know bigger is better. Black men we have to admit after real research have some pretty big and intimidating penises. That make you want to be submissive with their color and size. White men are more feminine by nature. A lot of black men have a masculinity a lot of white don't. I want to experience a submissive experience with a black man been t of course with respect. Yes I'd suck mutherfuckin BBC are you kidding me?!

And once again i Will ask, all this garbage about white men being more feminine, can you please cite the scientific evidence and the studies that bear this out? Or, is it as iI suspect, that you're effeminate and you are projecting your psyche onto others?

I'm about the same age and I've been a cocksucker for about 10 years. Switched to cock when the wife switched to black men. At first I was able to suck a few of her bulls but she decided I was having too much fun. Now I take dick where I can find it...a confirmed cocksucker now.
I bet u & I could really do a number on a black cock together!

And once again i Will ask, all this garbage about white men being more feminine, can you please cite the scientific evidence and the studies that bear this out? Or, is it as iI suspect, that you're effeminate and you are projecting your psyche onto others?
I know in reality its not true but within my fantasy it is. That's what this site is about fantasy and desire.

Reactions: wit
Back