White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I saw the perfect response to this post some where on this site. PITCHERS AND CATCHERS ARE BOTH BASEBALL PLAYERS. Homos to many Brothers doing time fucking that STATE PUSSY come out thinking its okay you got a fine white pussy right there and you want to fuck the sissy. COME ON MAN A man who makes himself feel big by belittleing another man will always be a small man even in his own eyes.
Well maybe it's for that... Someone wants feel like bitch so be it...I respect that!

I know a lot of hubbies who've never done such, but when it comes down to it they can't help themselves when they see me fucking their women.

However, for the single white men in here, its best to accept what you desire and don't go surprising a black bull who isn't ready or prepared for such.

And ALWAYS let your wife know. I say that cos a lot of you in here are hiding this secret from your women. Deny it if you want, but I know its true.

View attachment 172708
I think that is great thing!! I think about me licking her pussy and the black guy but I don't know if I want let my wife know about it.... I prefer try it without her.... If anyone truly want do it for the first time just message me...

Well.......I respect who wants try it....I'm trying to convince my self to do it.... Think about it makes me so horny!!only if nobody knows.... I'm looking for a respectful and very clean guy white or black with a huge cock to try it and make me try to swallow is cum....and then after that try with 2 and may be bring a guy with a small cock for my ass...I feel like sick person some time but I want try only if nobody know that... So who is really interested just message me!!

Advertising for, discussion about and/or depiction of gay sex not occurring within a cuckolding relationship is prohibited. Please review the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30 before posting anything further.

I have for about three weeks now. My wife really gets off watching me suck off her boyfriend while another black man fucks my man pussy as she refers to it. Allowing her lovers to fuck my ass and sucking their beautiful ebony and brown cocks is the best way for me to show my appreciation to her bulls for fullfilling her sexual desires.

She shocked me last week by having her left nippple pierced (not both). She said her boyfriend wanted it done to remind her everyday he owned her body. Up to that point she only had her ears pierced and no tats although she's asked me what I would think of her getting a tattoo, perhaps the tramp stamp on her back so many young girls get.

Tracey is in her mid fourties and it seems crazy for her to do stuff like that now. A few days ago laying naked in bed she pulled on my nipple and told me she might just have both of mine done too. I abhor needles and I cringed when she said it. But more so when she suggested maybe a cuck tattoo for me just above my cock and to the right. She actually traced her finger on my skin as if outlining where it would go! At least the holes for nipple rings can heal over. The tat would be permanent.

I hope that was just teasing. Bottom line I never thought I would be a cock sucker or take a dick in my ass but I have come to enjoy both especially as my wife and a few of her selected girlfriends and the other wives watch.

Since most cucks clean their wives anyway, it is really no big deal taking the next step and getting his load right from the source. My wife's lover Gerry reminds me constantly that he owns our bodies. While she may be my wife, and me her husband, we both now and will always belong to black cock.
Nicely put!

Well.... I really don't know if I can do it... But... On my fantasy I would love to try it but some time I'm thinking that is too crazy and not normal.... Also even sharing our wife's is not normal but we love it so I could try it just for curiosity....
now that is a very hot one that both of us love. I could see myself getting a share of the load with sweety getting it pumped deep inside her. Would love to suck it out and snowball

Hell no. Even with a pussy there to me 2 males doing anything directly with each other is a homosexual act on both men's part so it is not for me. If you are into that fine, but personally I hate seeing bisexual male pics in the regular section. For my opinion any man who sucks another man's dick or allows another man to suck his dick is bisexual and has gay tendencies. Your opinion may vary.

... Even with a pussy there to me 2 males doing anything directly with each other is a homosexual act on both men's part so it is not for me. If you are into that fine, but personally I hate seeing bisexual male pics in the regular section. ....

Please be aware that you are in the BISEXUAL section of the website, so if you have issues seeing bisexual images, it is your responsibility to be aware of what section you are in and censor yourself accordingly.

There shouldn't be any NEW female-male-male sex pictures in the general forum, that is why we started this section, 'Bisexual Cuckold Club'. However, we (the Administrators and Moderators) can't catch every image that is posted, nor are we going to go back through all of the posts that existed prior to starting the newer forums to segregate all of the material, but will try to do so as we become aware of it.

Please be aware that you are in the BISEXUAL section of the website, so if you have issues seeing bisexual images, it is your responsibility to be aware of what section you are in and censor yourself accordingly.

There shouldn't be any NEW female-male-male sex pictures in the general forum, that is why we started this section, 'Bisexual Cuckold Club'. However, we (the Administrators and Moderators) can't catch every image that is posted, nor are we going to go back through all of the posts that existed prior to starting the newer forums to segregate all of the material, but will try to do so as we become aware of it.
Not exactly my cup of tea but I respect, and admire the way you handle both the situations, and the personalities. Including your own, job well done.

Back