White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Yes, I have sucked 10 to 15 black guys and found them all exciting and satisfying. I am currently looking to hook up with more: however, I now live in a very small town in Alabama and finding anyone is difficult. I have advertised on craigslist but still have not found anyone. .....

Well, don't bother wasting your time advertising for any here either as that's a violation of the website's Mission Statement:
Advertising for, discussion about and/or depiction of gay sex not occurring within a cuckolding relationship is prohibited. Please review the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30 and the Forum Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms before posting anything further.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Wife and I are swingers and over the years she has gotten to where she prefers black men and I love watching a black cocks contrast to her fair complexion. We started doing more MFM with mostly me watching then fucking her after he left. Now we do still play with a few couples and a few rare FFM with a longtime friend of hers. Mostly we meet black men. A couple are bi and told us up front because our profile on swinger sites hints at me being bi
we say I am not a homophobic and know that in swinging sometimes a man may accidentally touch another man or a cumshot may overshoot its target and hit the other man.

I loved watching my wife enjoy them. I progressed slowly from a kiss after she sucked, to a kiss with a little cum still there, eating a creampie, deep kiss right after she sucked and had the full load in her mouth, getting right beside her while she was doing it, she pulled one out of her mouth and rubbed my lips with it, kissing her with cock between us, finally taking one fully momentarily, after that I realized it was exciting, next chance I started helping her and taking turns, then with her but she got up and left me, then same thing but she told him to cum in my mouth i was not expecting so much and gagged and ran to sink to spit, pillow talk one night she gave me tips on how to handle it and to make sure when he started to cum i had it deeper in my mouth so it went right down.
Next time she was beside me coaching me which really turned the guy on he said that is the hottest thing he ever saw. I took it all and did not spill a drop, it was a big load i felt 4 big pumps hitting the back of my mouth plus I could feel it pulsing with my lips. After that I was hooked, I love sucking black men and swallowing. We have had 2 men with us both on our knees seeing who can get the cum 1st, which ever gets the 1st load wins the other load but only when the looser has him ready to pop. She has a few that she sees alone and has given me permission to be alone. I had never done that till about an hour before this post. A guy we were supposed to meet tomorrow showed up today and she was still at work. I looked at what she sent him and it was her screwup on the day. So I made her call him and apologize. He had driven about 50 miles. I am not sure what else she said but he was smiling and seemed to be happy. Turns out she offered to make it up next week but did not want him to get blueballs and ask if he would like me to take care of him. She got me on the phone and told me I needed to take care of him. When I turned around I was greeted by a very large cock and big set of balls. my mouth started watering and i was in my knees in seconds. 10 minutes later I had a slightly sore jaw and a big load of cum in my stomach. It was different and kinky without her there. I think it will not be the last time I do it alone.
I had never admitted to myself I was bi till today but I can not deny it. I am not sure what you call a man who is repulsed by MM kissing and anal but loves the thrill of a cock in his mouth. What ever it is I am.
I have sucked 2 white men with her but they did not do anything to me, but as soon as a black one hits my lips my cock is rock hard. I actually came in my pants without touching myself during one meeting. The guy was a bit rough and more or less fucked my mouth while he held my head. When he told me to get ready and about the same time he went deep and held my head, when I felt his cock pulsing my own started pulsing as I was cumming at the exact same time cum was being pumped into my mouth.

I guess the saying is true, once you go black you do not go back. I am just sad thinking of all the chances I had to do it that I passed on for years.
Any guys thinking about it, just try it.
There is something about black cum that is like a *******, you want more and more
I would never go total gay but I am happy being a Bi Black Cocksucker.

The fact that my wife and I both like it, and it is something we do together has actually helped our relationship.
we have sex with each other more now that we both are open and admit we like black cock.
There is nothing like a deep soul kiss with your spouse when both faces have black mans cum on them and inside their mouths.
Finall there is someone else who feels like me. I have no desire to kiss a black guy or have him fuck my ass but would have absolutely no problem sucking his cock.

I am BLACK MEN's View attachment 76575 slave
Well.......I respect who wants try it....I'm trying to convince my self to do it.... Think about it makes me so horny!!only if nobody knows.... I'm looking for a respectful and very clean guy white or black with a huge cock to try it and make me try to swallow is cum....and then after that try with 2 and may be bring a guy with a small cock for my ass...I feel like sick person some time but I want try only if nobody know that... So who is really interested just message me!!

Back