White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
i serviced a large black man a few months ago. i dressed up in panties, garter belt, and stockings and dropped to my knees for him and sucked his massive cock. after sucking a while i asked in a sissy girly voice "am i a good cocksucker sir?" he said yes! then he stood up and sprayed me down all over my sissy clothes and face, i felt like such a sissyboi!

i serviced a large black man a few months ago. i dressed up in panties, garter belt, and stockings and dropped to my knees for him and sucked his massive cock. after sucking a while i asked in a sissy girly voice "am i a good cocksucker sir?" he said yes! then he stood up and sprayed me down all over my sissy clothes and face, i felt like such a sissyboi!

Very sexy story

Are you saying that you were overpowered and raped?

No, after the Black Bull came into our house, he sat me down and told me what I can and cannot do. Plus what was expected of me. Sucking his cock was just one of the requirements. On one instance where I resisted I was taken to my bed tied face down. He attached a device the flattens testicles and beat my ass with he riding crop. The pain from flatten my testicles was unbeliveable. Then he beat my ass with the riding crop until I just broke and cried out.
Learning to be a cuckold has been a experience to say the least

So then you were raped.
If you were tortured until you agreed to perform as he insisted, that is *******.

And that sucks.

And that has NOTHING to do with being a cuckold. Being a cuckold simply means your wife has sex with other men, with or without your knowledge or agreement.

Many men are willing cuckolds, but even that doesn't mean that they are going to be submissive cocksuckers for their wife's lover.
Not that there is anything wrong with being that as long AS IT IS CONSENSUAL!

Most are avid spectators, participate "ala menage a trois" or just let their wives do their thing and give them a hug and a kiss when they get home.

Those of us who have served as submissives or slaves to our wives and their lovers, do so by choice, because it is something we truly desire and being honest about having that desire, both to oneself and to one's wife is paramount.

It should never be inflicted by true *******, so please do not confuse the abuse you were subjected to as having ANYTHING to do with cuckolding.

Will you read my post on the thread "is she falling for him". All we were looking for was just sex for her a few time a week. He swept her off her feet big time. Then he came in and took control. From what I understand some cucks have to be "broken" to accept their role. Lucky for me they live too far away for the cuckolding to work. I only see them once every 2 months.

From what I understand some cucks have to be "broken" to accept their role. ...

I don't know where you got that idea. Whoever told you that is full of crap.
No one ever has to be "broken".
Accepting the position as a "willing" cuckold is a matter of CHOICE. Accepting a role of submission is a matter of CHOICE.

Being trained to serve in the manner your wife and her lover wish may be a difficult experience and some of the methods they use may be harsh, but the agreement undertaking that training is a matter of CHOICE.

If you were not given the opportunity to choose to accept your role as their submissive cuckold and to serve them in the manner they desired, but were tied down and beaten until you submitted, you were the victim of a criminal act.

However, you stated in that other thread:
"I was told they would be back every 3-4 weeks and that I would "service him" b/j's and that he was the master of her house. I went along with it because I still loved her and wanted some sort of relationship with her. Some of the "servicing" and humilaition was hard at times."

So you clearly had the opportunity to CHOOSE to accept, not only being cuckolded, but you also agreed to submit to his dominance and serve him sexually. Now you are essentially doing what many young girls do when they willingly have sex and end up pregnant, they cry ******* to avoid accepting the responsibility for their actions.

While you may not be using that term, to say you were being "broken" amounts to the same thing and in truth, it appears that you are trying to avoid accepting the responsibility of your decision to submit to your wife's lover, which is rather disingenuous.
You knew what terms were, accepted them and then chose to play "******* me to obey" instead of living up to your side of the agreement. So now you get to claim you had to be broken instead of admitting that you probably wanted to suck his cock in the first place, which certainly appears to be part of what you alluded to when you posted the following in another thread:

"...But to answer about the thread, I feel if I'm in a close relationship with the woman and the bull serving them both will be exciting to me. I am here to please them, whatever their wishes ..."

Lucky for me they live too far away for the cuckolding to work. ....

OK, so which is it, are you lucky they are too far away or:

"My problem is worse now, because I only see them once every two months." ???

And then, considering this:

"He lives about 750 away and inside a month my wife was living with him. They were orignally going to come back every3-4 weeks but it turned out to be every two months. I played the cockold part when they came here or once when i went there, but it never went beyond that."

No one is going to travel 750 miles to be abused, yet you say you CHOSE to do that.

Sorry, Steve, at first I truly thought you may have been a victim of *******, but now I feel you are just trying to avoid accepting responsibility for your choices and are refusing to accept that you have desires that are not acceptable to "society". Which is also apparently why you are here on this website.

I don't know where you got that idea. Whoever told you that is full of crap.
No one ever has to be "broken".
Accepting the position as a "willing" cuckold is a matter of CHOICE. Accepting a role of submission is a matter of CHOICE.

Being trained to serve in the manner your wife and her lover wish may be a difficult experience and some of the methods they use may be harsh, but the agreement undertaking that training is a matter of CHOICE.

If you were not given the opportunity to choose to accept your role as their submissive cuckold and to serve them in the manner they desired, but were tied down and beaten until you submitted, you were the victim of a criminal act.

However, you stated in that other thread:
"I was told they would be back every 3-4 weeks and that I would "service him" b/j's and that he was the master of her house. I went along with it because I still loved her and wanted some sort of relationship with her. Some of the "servicing" and humilaition was hard at times."

So you clearly had the opportunity to CHOOSE to accept, not only being cuckolded, but you also agreed to submit to his dominance and serve him sexually. Now you are essentially doing what many young girls do when they willingly have sex and end up pregnant, they cry ******* to avoid accepting the responsibility for their actions.

While you may not be using that term, to say you were being "broken" amounts to the same thing and in truth, it appears that you are trying to avoid accepting the responsibility of your decision to submit to your wife's lover, which is rather disingenuous.
You knew what terms were, accepted them and then chose to play "******* me to obey" instead of living up to your side of the agreement. So now you get to claim you had to be broken instead of admitting that you probably wanted to suck his cock in the first place, which certainly appears to be part of what you alluded to when you posted the following in another thread:

"...But to answer about the thread, I feel if I'm in a close relationship with the woman and the bull serving them both will be exciting to me. I am here to please them, whatever their wishes ..."

Will

You are covering a time period of 8 months, things change in time. When this all started all we were looking for was a BBC for sex ONLY a few times a week. I had only heard about cuckolding shortly before they met. We were NOT looking for a cuckolding relationship. In less than a month he completely took over her mind, body and soul. I have the worst Christmas and New years of my life. My heart felt like it was being ripped out. After the 3 weekends in Dec and the trip to Martinique she left for 6 weeks. Mid feb she returned with him, I still loved her very much. He stated he was now the Master of the house and sat me down and gave me all the rules, including B/J's which I had never done. I DIDN'T want any of it, but I didn't want to lose my wife even more. So ONLY because of the love for my wife did I unwillingly agree. The thought of giving him a b/j was extremely hard to mentally accept, much less do! So on some things I didn't go along easily, so I had to accept his punishment, I didn't want it. I was trying to hold on to whatever was left in the realtionship with my wife. Will, the emotional stress during this time was unbeliveable. I have a friend who is in a cuckold relationship with a BBC help me through these terrible times.

Your last paragraph about pleasing them refers to the present time, not last February. My friend has taught me it could be a rewarding relationship with a Master Bull and his woman. But I only came to that in the last 2 months.

OK, so which is it, are you lucky they are too far away or:

"My problem is worse now, because I only see them once every two months." ???

And then, considering this:

"He lives about 750 away and inside a month my wife was living with him. They were orignally going to come back every3-4 weeks but it turned out to be every two months. I played the cockold part when they came here or once when i went there, but it never went beyond that."

No one is going to travel 750 miles to be abused, yet you say you CHOSE to do that.

Sorry, Steve, at first I truly thought you may have been a victim of *******, but now I feel you are just trying to avoid accepting responsibility for your choices and are refusing to accept that you have desires that are not acceptable to "society". Which is also apparently why you are here on this website.

Will

You are covering a time period of 8 months, things change in time. When this all started all we were looking for was a BBC for sex ONLY a few times a week. I had only heard about cuckolding shortly before they met. We were NOT looking for a cuckolding relationship. In less than a month he completely took over her mind, body and soul. I have the worst Christmas and New years of my life. My heart felt like it was being ripped out. After the 3 weekends in Dec and the trip to Martinique she left for 6 weeks. Mid feb she returned with him, I still loved her very much. He stated he was now the Master of the house and sat me down and gave me all the rules, including B/J's which I had never done. I DIDN'T want any of it, but I didn't want to lose my wife even more. So ONLY because of the love for my wife did I unwillingly agree. The thought of giving him a b/j was extremely hard to mentally accept, much less do! So on some things I didn't go along easily, so I had to accept his punishment, I didn't want it. I was trying to hold on to whatever was left in the realtionship with my wife. Will, the emotional stress during this time was unbeliveable. I have a friend who is in a cuckold relationship with a BBC help me through these terrible times.

Your last paragraph about pleasing them refers to the present time, not last February. My friend has taught me it could be a rewarding relationship with a Master Bull and his woman. But I only came to that in the last 2 months.

Will, I can only write what I feel and what has happened. It has been hell. I was hoping they would be here every 3-4 weeks as he originally said, but thats not the case. I went there to try to hold on to my wife! The abuse is what I had to endure. It is not working because,
1. They are too far away. 2. They don't want me to live there. 3. Only seeing them once every 2 months just will not work. 4.She only writes once a week, no calls and all she writes about is how great her life is. So why stay married???? ps we are getting divorced. She is so happy with him, she doesn't even care about me at all. I am going to start a new life

Will

Will, I can only write what I feel and what has happened. It has been hell. I was hoping they would be here every 3-4 weeks as he originally said, but thats not the case. I went there to try to hold on to my wife! The abuse is what I had to endure. It is not working because,
1. They are too far away. 2. They don't want me to live there. 3. Only seeing them once every 2 months just will not work. 4.She only writes once a week, no calls and all she writes about is how great her life is. So why stay married???? ps we are getting divorced. She is so happy with him, she doesn't even care about me at all. I am going to start a new life

OK, I'm going to take this as very possible ONLY because I went through a extremely similar circumstance and did and permitted a lot of stupid things as well. The time frame you are talking about is similar as well, actually mine lasted longer because there was no separation, so I can see how you could have stayed in the relationship hoping to salvage your marriage even though it was falling apart around you.

However, you must understand that to anyone reading your posts and trying to fit together the bits of information here and there, it doesn't add up to a cohesive accounting and that is what causes it to appear the way I described. There is no continuous time line, you jump from what happened here to what occurred there and then back, so it doesn't appear to have evolved over the time frame you are now describing.

Then again, I'm sure I do the same thing depending on what is being discussed.

I do not want to change the theme of this thread and what we have been discussing is taking it off topic, so if you wish to continue this line of thought, I suggest moving it back to your thread: "Is She Falling for Him?"

I would be interested in reading about what your intentions and hopes are for the future now that you have decided to get divorced and start over, if you care to share.

Hell no! I guess I am not gay...I don't mind my asian wife fucking or sucking a black cock, but myself, hell no, I would not suck any cock, white or black. GAG ME, yuck!

Back