White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Yummmmm , I Luv Sharin Blk Masters cummmm ,or swallowin All myself .. my Size QOS ex hated the Taste of cummmm . Sooo Most of the time I was the cummm dump ...10/10

Though my wife and I have not yet had our first black experience, I feel it may be nearing soon. As part of our discussions, Laurita has indicated that she is not interested in allowing me to be a bystander and only watch. She insists that if she is going to take part, she requires my involvement. She has indicated that se wants to suck his dick, allowing him to cum in her mouth. After doing so, Laurita wants me to kiss her, where she intends to share his cum with me, while we kiss. She has also expressed her interest in that I suck his dick after he has penetrated her pussy and while it is glistening with my wife's juices.

Though my wife and I have not yet had our first black experience, I feel it may be nearing soon. As part of our discussions, Laurita has indicated that she is not interested in allowing me to be a bystander and only watch. She insists that if she is going to take part, she requires my involvement. She has indicated that se wants to suck his dick, allowing him to cum in her mouth. After doing so, Laurita wants me to kiss her, where she intends to share his cum with me, while we kiss. She has also expressed her interest in that I suck his dick after he has penetrated her pussy and while it is glistening with my wife's juices.

When your wife tells you what your role will be . . . know that your ass is owned!

I like this site a lot. If you do not like talking about bi sex, there are other forums you can enjoy. Complaining in this one about who is here and what they like is just rude. And making jokes about people's interests is not really funny. I think it's time to weed out the critics and let people enjoy themselves. I for one am sick of certain people constantly insulting and making fun of people who have different interests. It just ruins the thread for no other reason than to call attention to the poster's "wit".

Back