White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Perfection! Watch that black cock pound my wife and dump a load of cum in her for me to eat and then have him Fuck my mouth to clean his dick
I love being in 69 when he is fucking her doggy. Get to pleasure them both, her clit and his balls. Catch any overflow and then clean them both up. A nice warm thick milk and a hard glazed chocolate bar. With a side of sweet water straight from the tap if she is really aroused.

I love being in 69 when he is fucking her doggy. Get to pleasure them both, her clit and his balls. Catch any overflow and then clean them both up. A nice warm thick milk and a hard glazed chocolate bar. With a side of sweet water straight from the tap if she is really aroused.
You are speaking of paradise.

Sucked one of the wife’s boyfriends last night. Got him good, hard and ready for her pussy while they kissed and she sat on his face. They fucked for a good 45 minutes the first time, stopping to change positions And grab a quick ******* I had fixed them. Then, he fucked her doggy style right over my face while I licked his balls, taint and rimmed his asshole. didn’t take him long to cum, filled her up and kept in her as long as he could before finally pulling out so his cock would plop down on my face. He fed me his cock, milking it dry and feeding his semi soft cock until he couldn’t take it anymore then I lapped up all of the cum I could slurp and suck out of my wife’s pussy before turning my attention to her swollen clit so she could cum again. Ended up licking load #2 off his face and load #3 he let me work for, got close to cumming and pulled out and made me finish him off, took a good 5 minutes of sucking on his cock but finally he gave in and fed me straight from the tap! Love sucking cock and especially when it’s black, long and thick and every last inch of it smells of my wife’s pussy!
That is fantastic experience! Would like to try it that way)

I know for a fact my bf would he’s literally obsessed with black cock and he’s fixing to watch me get my first black dick I told him I’m not making him wear a condom and I’m gonna let him cum all up in this girl
Has that bf started begging you to sit on his face after you get filled up with cum?

EMBRACE YOUR LOVE OF BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK...REPEAT VERBALLY DAILY "I LOVE BOG BLACK COCK...I NEED BIG BLAC COCK...BIG BLACK COCK IS MY ADDICTION...I CANT LIVE WITHOUT BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK MMM YUMMY FEED ME"

I have sucked black cock since I was 13 yrs old oldr black ******* from 15 to 20 yrs old always were fucking me I was fully raped many time After a while I got use to be used as a boy slut Now that I am an adult I have severed many older black men Suing them or letting them fuck me I love to be fucked by any man white or black I love to be the slut I am and always will be for any mans cock

EMBRACE YOUR LOVE OF BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK...REPEAT VERBALLY DAILY "I LOVE BOG BLACK COCK...I NEED BIG BLAC COCK...BIG BLACK COCK IS MY ADDICTION...I CANT LIVE WITHOUT BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK MMM YUMMY FEED ME"

yah truth but i dont think ill ever get a chance lol

Back