White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I've got a black man that I meet from time to time. I show up and he sets back and lives it up to me to pull it out and suck him. I've done this numerous times, and finally let him know I was open for more. The last time he pushed back and I knew what he wanted. I licked down to his beautiful ass. My first taste of his ass about made me cum, pushing my tongue in him while jerking him off. I knew I had hit the spot when he turned around and spread his ass, pulling my face hard against his butt. Seeing that beautiful black ass, and tasting and feeling my tongue dig deeper in him made me feel so good. I finished him off that night swallowing his cum, and now all I want to do is get back over to his house and taste him. It is crazy that I can't / don't think about guys in general, but thinking about his black cock and me cleaning out that ass gets me so hard.
Just looking back at my earlier post. We haven't met in a while, but everytime went by to service him I always wished that he might have a friend or two there that I could take care of. Always wished to be able to serve multiple black gods at the same time. I always thought how it would have been so nice if he had videoed me sucking him so he could have used it to black mail me ******* me to do whatever he wanted. Which of course I would have done anything for that black man!

I have before but it has been a while and would like to again.

I'm currently looking for a guy with a BBC that I can give oral to while my wife watches. She's just warming up to the idea of BBC, but has said she would watch me suck a BBC and may be open to joining in. I'm hopeful that she likes what she sees and has to try for herself and gets to exlpore playing with BBC. We are in San Antonio TX.

Last edited:
Back