White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Lol,we are the same way!We have a couple bulls that fuck my husband very regularly and keep him full of cum as their bitch and he swallows ALOT of cum also!
Lol,we are the same way!We have a couple bulls that fuck my husband very regularly and keep him full of cum as their bitch and he swallows ALOT of cum also!
She loves watching it and tells all her friends if you want to see the real me wave a black penis in front of me and watch me drop to my knees and open my mouth

My wife quit fucking one of the black guys that was fucking her because she thought I sucked his dick better than her. It's ok cause he and I get together at his place still and now he is sucking my cock too as well as fucks me now. She should have never let me find out how good black dick is, cause now I'd rather have sex with him than her. I still get to suck off some of her lovers.

My wife quit fucking one of the black guys that was fucking her because she thought I sucked his dick better than her. It's ok cause he and I get together at his place still and now he is sucking my cock too as well as fucks me now. She should have never let me find out how good black dick is, cause now I'd rather have sex with him than her. I still get to suck off some of her lovers.
Nice!You deserve black dick too baby!Keep making love with your new friend,it gets better and better!Before long you wont even care about pussy!Every white men should be doing this,good for you!

Not only would I suck Black Cock, I want very much to be a white sissy fag for BBC's in N.E. WA. State. Can travel for Big Black Cock. I am a total bottom and will serve you as you desire. Prefer Mature black Men, since I am 69.

Just because you want your wife to experience a black cock does not make me want to suck one! In other words just because you may consider yourself a cuckold, does not make you freakin gay! Myself, I can appreciate a firm black cock shoved deep into my wife's tight pussy, but this is were it ends. I would never think twice in sucking a man's cock. Even if my wife suggested it, I would flat out say NO! Big cocks are for her pleasure, beside any man wanting to suck another man's cock has to come to terms that he is gay and is only married to use his wife to suck another man's cock. Sick!
I don't really care what you call me. I have learned to love sucking a black dick whether he has or isn't fucking my wife. I still love women but get more black dick than any pussy and I am fine with that. I just love licking their big balls and swallowing their hot cum. Love it.

after meeting this Black Man who i conversed with for about a year online He loved how my ass looked and how submissive i was to Him in our conversations, always obediently addressing Him as SIR. we finally arranged a real time meeting, it was to be in a parked car in a secluded parking lot. He wanted me to be fully dressed as a sissy gurl but i informed Him i wasn't passable and it couldn't happen in broad daylight, so He allowed me to just be wearing panties, high heels, stockings and garter belt when He entered my car. He had made it very clear that from now on i was in no way a "male" and that i was to be His white pussy bitch sissy girl. well this made me so very HOT! and i was so excited and rushed to finally meet Him, wearing my outfit underneath my regular clothes and bringing along my sexy high heels in a bag. i got to the parking lot early and quickly pulled down my pants, kicked off my shoes and put on my high heels, nervously awaiting His arrival. when He arrived and got into my car my heart fell into my stomach! He is a big muscular middle aged Black Man, younger than me, and built like a linebacker. the kind of Black Man who you had better obey or get your ass kicked. He didn't even look at my face, but approved of my sexy stockinged legs and high heels, and ordered me to drive to a more secluded area. when we got to that place He pulled down His pants, up popped His already hard very thick, big Black COCK! my eyes popped out of my head and i think i gasped something like "OH MY GOD!" He immediately ordered me" "SUCK MY COCK SISSY BITCH!" as i quickly adjust myself in the car and began to slurp, suck and gobble up the most beautiful Black COCK i had ever seen! He had His big strong hand on the back of my head guiding me and instructing me on how He wanted His COCK sucked, along with verbally degrading me which made me so HOT! every now and then He would squeeze, rub and smack my ass, making me even hotter! i thought to myself that i had finally met the Black Man of my dreams! i sucked His COCK for about 20-30 minutes, but He didn't cum and finally told me that He had enough. i thought i had did something wrong and that He didn't like me, but He informed me that He stays hard for a long time before He cums and that i'm going to need alot more practice on my cocksucking skills. i thought to myself, i just have to get together with this guy in a hotel so i can get all made up and dolled up for Him so that i could show Him what kind of a "gurl" i could really be for Him. I WANTED HIM SO BADLY!!!! so i arranged to take a day off from work and He would take an afternoon off from His work that was near this cheap hotel that i had found. i knew He was gonna wanna pound my ass pussy so i had worn my anal butt plug every day for about a week ahead to prepare myself. i checked into the hotel about an hour before He was to arrive, and making sure i was freshly "douched" i began to get all made up with very heavy makeup, my blonde bimbo cocksucker wig and my very sexy slutty outfit. along with my panties, high heels, stockings and garter belt, i wear this very short and tight Black lycra lingerie dress that barely covers my ass and my stocking tops are clearly visible. VERY SEXY AND VERY SLUTTY. i make myself up as a cheap slutty whore and that’s how i want my men to treat me! Master phoned me and said He was on His way and that i was to be on my knees as He entered the hotel room. He was please to see what was awaiting Him kneeling on the floor as He entered the room and quickly removed His clothes and quickly began to hump my mouth with His already hard thick black COCK. like in the car He was thrusting into my mouth deep and hard, causing me to gag as He verbally degraded me, as i was groveling and slobbering all over His beautiful Black COCK. He noticed my condoms on the dresser and ordered me to quickly grab one and put it on His thick Black COCK with my mouth and lips while still on my knees. He picked me up off the floor and i quickly lubed His COCK with some K-Y i had brought along. He smacked my ass and ordered me to bend over and spread them. i was so scared cause i had never been penetrated by such a big thick COCK like His before, but i felt His strength as He took a hold of my and pushed his thick black COCK into my ass pussy! IT REALLY HURT VERY MUCH! and i began to whimper like a little helpless girl being raped and pleaded with Him to stop! He told me to SHUTUP! and that He knew i really loved it and kept pounding me, and then He ordered me to put one of my legs up on the dresser and He was pounding me that way as i was being pushed hard against the wall. this was all so very hot, but it really hurt very much! He then handled me like i was a rag doll and tossed me down on the bed onto my back, lifted my legs up in the air, ordering me to spread my ass cheeks for Him wide, He began pounding me deep and hard that way as He was in my face verbally degrading me and making me admit to Him how much i loved it all!!! He eventually stopped and ordered me to take off the condom and suck his COCK some more as He sat back in a nearby chair. He ordered me to suck His COCK deeper and faster, as my head quickly bobbed up and down on His massive hard Black COCK as He had His big strong hand on the back of my head! just when i thought to myself "is this guy ever going to cum?!?!?" He exploded His hot load into my mouth, causing me to loudly gag and ******* on it all. He got up, washed up and quickly got dressed as i was at His feet on my knees thanking Him for using me as He did. He said He looks forward to using me again soon and that He will keep in touch with His "property". That was a few years ago and we've repeated this scene at the hotel and parked car several times. Master treats me like such a naughty little girly slut and i luv being owned by Him. i sucked Master of a few times last month and will do it again next week. i am so lucky and it is truly a privilege to be owned by this very sexy, big hung Black Dom Bull Master! He is such a stud and a REAL MAN !!!!

My husband never had a balck cock in his mouth but I know he would wish it. I told him about a relation ship with a black guy before him, and my hubby turned on as I never saw him before!
He said me that he would have liked be watching us having sex somethime in front of him. I answered that I didn't know if my ex black boyfriend could feel excited if he was watched by another guy. Then my hubby said me that he would have sucked his cock (or assited me to make it) provided that he fuck me. But it is only a fantasy for him now.
I would love to suck big black cocks for you.

Then he is a good man. I don't put up with disrespect to me or her, I'm quick to fight or put a stop to things, but then again there is something awesome about making that beautiful dark (darker the better) shaft cum. For me taking black cock is more mental than anything else, and even though I do the disrespect thing well him fucking my faceis awesome and in some cases him calling me his bitch is compliment. It means I'm doing it right, and they always know that yes I may be their bitch in that moment but if one of his friends comes over I don't care if I can still taste the first ones cum I'm his friends bitch until he's done.
Honestly my biggest fantasy is me my girl and 3-4 black dudes that like to fuck us both and don't mind sharing in a hotel room for a 3 day weekend. We'd even pay for food the room and party supplies all they have to do is bring BBC and stay all weekend

If you sucked his dick better than her she should be proud of that and should be kissing him the whole time. Or she could be open minded and ask what you do better, then you can show her. It's all of our responsibility as black cock suckers male or female to do the best we can period

obviously you do not dominate him or he would do what you told him, as long as you are both happy
Honestly he thinks you will look at him differently like he's not a man. You need to convince him that sucking black dick isn't gay or effeminate, but enjoyable and you want to share that pleasure with him. Say how sexy you think it would be, and suck him while he's doing it, pretty soon he will want to,
Either that or he's afraid he will like it too much

Honestly he thinks you will look at him differently like he's not a man. You need to convince him that sucking black dick isn't gay or effeminate, but enjoyable and you want to share that pleasure with him. Say how sexy you think it would be, and suck him while he's doing it, pretty soon he will want to,
Either that or he's afraid he will like it too much
Ducking a black man 'a cock does NOT mean a white boi is gay at all .. It means that accepts and knows what he'a good for .. That and cleaning up the excess cum that the white girls cunt can't hold

So im a 23 yr old that is new to the scene. After an incideng that happed in college i am now obsessed bbc. Sadly i havent been able to havr one since. My gf has no clue about my fantasy. Any bbc in the Pittsburgh area that wants to help me out
Id like hear about this incident

Back