White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Yes absolutely there's no reason not to.
I'm not into the whole being dominated thingat all, don't insult me or her.
But I don't see any reason not to let a black man cum in my mouth.
I wish honestly it happened more. We have a couple of guys who come over because they know if they want to cum this is the place. Well if they show up and want to cum her not being home isn't an excuse. I think that it's a privilege to take black dick and I always say thank you when they are done. The best compliment I ever had was about a week ago a Black man came over and he'd had his way with both of us before. He came in and after talking for a minute pulled his dick out and said he wanted it sucked. Since we don't say no here she went over and before she touched his cock he said no I want him to suck it.
That was awesome!!! And as far as I'm concerned he can cum in me anytime.

Just because you want your wife to experience a black cock does not make me want to suck one! In other words just because you may consider yourself a cuckold, does not make you freakin gay! Myself, I can appreciate a firm black cock shoved deep into my wife's tight pussy, but this is were it ends. I would never think twice in sucking a man's cock. Even if my wife suggested it, I would flat out say NO! Big cocks are for her pleasure, beside any man wanting to suck another man's cock has to come to terms that he is gay and is only married to use his wife to suck another man's cock. Sick!

I wish honestly it happened more. We have a couple of guys who come over because they know if they want to cum this is the place. Well if they show up and want to cum her not being home isn't an excuse. I think that it's a privilege to take black dick and I always say thank you when they are done. The best compliment I ever had was about a week ago a Black man came over and he'd had his way with both of us before. He came in and after talking for a minute pulled his dick out and said he wanted it sucked. Since we don't say no here she went over and before she touched his cock he said no I want him to suck it.
I find most bulls like the husband to suck their cocks in front of the wife as a way of demasculating the husband.
Everyone already knows the wife and then Bull want to fuck each other. Usually in my experience, the Bull wants to make the wife lose respect for the cuckold as a man, watching your husband making love with his mouth to the Bulls penis while he is on his hands and knees is a great way to do it. If he also is submissive and begs to suck his cock and swallow his load, or lets the Bull fuck him, his manhood has been taken.
Myself I never expected anything like this, we wanted to spice up the sex life. Her sister had already cuckolded her husband, and telling us about how it had saved thier marriage and she is constantly getting oral sex from husband, and nights out with several studs, and her husband was waiting on her like she was a princess. She made a joke about him being a princess as well but i didnt understand so didnt pursue it.
I had been having stress issues and it had turned me into a minute man. I was seeing a sex therapist and she agreed role playing or even something drastic like fighting for my wife might be just the thing to restore me to my former skills.
We found a large black man and i explained my perdiciment and that i wanted to be with her. He actually said he had helped another white couple recently (we knew them) and he was fine with our terms as long as we did as he asked when we met.
That first night we met at the holiday inn in the neighboring town. We had some drinks my wife liked him she said to get two adjoining rooms. When i came back with the keys they were making out and i got hard imediately. We got to the rooms and my wife told me to . make some more drinks while she got into an outfit she used to wear for me.
At that point he told me to sit in the chair and watch him make my wife reach hieghts she never imagined. I was worrying then but it was to late to back out.
He got undressed and i saw the biggest penis ever. I couldnt take my eyes off it. Kristen had to aek me twice if i still wanted to do this befre i heard her. To my shock i was already sucking his cock then and didnt even remember it happ3ning. He said your hudband is another dick struck whiteboi.
I feel in love with bbc that night

I have asked Tom to suck my BBC lovers but he won't...but yet he loves to watch me lick the pussy of my girlfriend...what gives?????
Will he eat the creampie? My favorite thing in the world is eating out my wife. When we started role playing we went to femdom, i would eat her until she had multiple orgasms, then she would climb on me mount me cowgirl, and then after she rocked my world slide up and make me clean her. We really got into pussy worship, and from then on i cleaned my Goddesses temple.
Pretty soon it was decided i wasnt worthy of her pussy anymore as i came to fast.
At that point we did everything the same but she would stand over me while i kneeled and jerked off looking up at what i wanted so badly but would never get again. I was soon sent to find her a black lover to try the cuckolding with.
I got to eat his creampie that night and loved it, i blew my load while cleaning her. I fluff her lovers, and if she is having her period, i service them while she instructs me. The first time i had the head of a black mans cock in my mouth i was pissed that i had waited so long without black cock.

Just because you want your wife to experience a black cock does not make me want to suck one! In other words just because you may consider yourself a cuckold, does not make you freakin gay! Myself, I can appreciate a firm black cock shoved deep into my wife's tight pussy, but this is were it ends. I would never think twice in sucking a man's cock. Even if my wife suggested it, I would flat out say NO! Big cocks are for her pleasure, beside any man wanting to suck another man's cock has to come to terms that he is gay and is only married to use his wife to suck another man's cock. Sick!
Cool Filapina

Lol,we are the same way!We have a couple bulls that fuck my husband very regularly and keep him full of cum as their bitch and he swallows ALOT of cum also!

Back