White men who found out some of their female friends were Queen of Spades : how did you manage to keep the friendship going?

GRUDGE666

Male
Gold Member
Basically title. This situation happened to me a few weeks ago and since then, I have to admit that it is really hard for me to consider my white queen of spade female friend other than a fantasy. I am worried about it and I'd like to connect with other people who probably can relate to it and maybe hopefully help me clear my mind?

I usually do not know about my friends and relative naughty side but now that I know for that one person... Well, it's kinda hard (on my end) to remain calm & collected 😥

Edit : when I say she's a Queen of Spades, I really mean it. It's not just about liking black men, she's really about that kink & lifestyle (which makes things even worse for me)

I had a good friend who is beautiful, smart, accomplished, and da BBC QoS. It was never an issue for us. That's what she liked and, well, that's just what she liked. I don't understand why there should be a problem. We just talked like friends do.
I'm happy things worked out for the best in your case! In mine, well... it just broke down and we stopped talking unfortunately. Looking back at it now I guess she was grossed out by me, a friend, being a white cuck whose main turn on is interracial sex. She just didn't want me to be a part of her world and vice versa and the friendship broke down from there.

Pretty sad but I moved on, not like I had any other choice.

Back