White men need to let the Hot wife speak for herself.

He's not like that he said only 2 so far has reached out not sounding like a baby with starting off with is can I, will she, stuff like that he wants my first time to be safe with someone who respects I'm his wife not some cheap 2 dollar crack where to be used like a cum dumpster
I mean... You SAY that and yet, here we are.

Man thought I was the only one this ******* happens too lol. These dudes be Hella aggressive too... Like, " my guy you hit me up you say for her not the other way around"...lmao

He's not like that he said only 2 so far has reached out not sounding like a baby with starting off with is can I, will she, stuff like that he wants my first time to be safe with someone who respects I'm his wife not some cheap 2 dollar crack where to be used like a cum dumpster
i can feel you. Lot of playahs out there... but not all of them in the same game. Boyz claiming to be experienced. Maybe. But it is a different thing to pick up a gal from a bar, to visit a swinger`s club or to get with a hotwifing or cuckolding couple. Some folks just don`t get that it is not (only) about the wife getting layed. If that was the case she would easily get that anywhere else as well.

So for you guys desperately trying to get in a wife`s panties... Accept that talking with a wife instead of her husband won`t get you pussy. A real wife would most definitely turn you down with an attitude like "Hubby get out of my way and let me talk to the wife!" because her marriage and relationship with her husband will always come first. Nothing will get your a$$ kicked faster than when the wife senses you are being disrespectful toward her husband.

i can feel you. Lot of playahs out there... but not all of them in the same game. Boyz claiming to be experienced. Maybe. But it is a different thing to pick up a gal from a bar, to visit a swinger`s club or to get with a hotwifing or cuckolding couple. Some folks just don`t get that it is not (only) about the wife getting layed. If that was the case she would easily get that anywhere else as well.

So for you guys desperately trying to get in a wife`s panties... Accept that talking with a wife instead of her husband won`t get you pussy. A real wife would most definitely turn you down with an attitude like "Hubby get out of my way and let me talk to the wife!" because her marriage and relationship with her husband will always come first. Nothing will get your a$$ kicked faster than when the wife senses you are being disrespectful toward her husband.
Like I said earlier, you are exactly the guy the OP talking about. No one said anything about 'Desperation'. Most of the Black men here been doing this loooong before you even knew what THIS was.
You speaking on subjects you not even educated on, patnah.
You just saying ******* to appease women on some White Knight *******.
Your best plan of action is to simply sit back, look at the photos and videos (which you lack entirely) and let real Gs do what WE do best.

Stop all that brown nose, ass kissing. That ain't a good look homie.

Yea, the fact that your last 3 lines are riddle in violence and aggression. Shows you already lost the battle. If you already feeling that way this isn't the lifestyle for you. Cause if a bull made it to the point where he is around your wife last thing on the mind is being disrespectful.....Apples, to oranges, peaches to pears....

Indeed. They don't understand Game Mathematics. For every ONE of their precious woman, we done smashed 2 or 3 wives, GFs in a weekend. Times that by 52 weeks and you got the True Playah Mathematics.
Game is exponential, one of Us for all these women. ;)
"I hated Algebra, but I love to multiply"
I'm telling you! I've lost count of how many white women I've smashed in my life but I know it will never get old breaking down a first timer. IT'S PRICELESS!

(...) Cause if a bull made it to the point where he is around your wife last thing on the mind is being disrespectful.....(...)
Thank you. That is exactly the point i was trying to make.

Yea, the fact that your last 3 lines are riddle in violence and aggression. Shows you already lost the battle. (...)
My statement wasn`t anything even close to being violent or aggressive. If it comes across like that then i am honestly sorry. - That wasn`t my intention at all!
BTW as far as i am concerned there is no "battle" here to be won or lost in the first place. :cool:

My posting was a response to what`s been said in earlier posts on this thread. Maybe it helps to reread the thread in order to get the correct context?
What i was trying to say is that couples participating in this kind of sexual lifestyle have their life apart from meeting with guys. Usually it is not their top priority to entertain a stranger. They are a couple for a reason, and naturally the partners will always come first.
Some guys do not (want to) understand that and therefore start bitching about to no avail. *lol*
(...)If you already feeling that way this isn't the lifestyle for you.(...)
That may be true. Depending on what exact lifestyle you are talking about. ;)

My sense of the lifestyle i take part in is a safe, sane and consensual environment where there is a place and respect for every one involved. i consider an additional player neither a toy nor a master. i accept the fact that everyone has a life, a schedule, and a reason to be in an adult lifestyle of their choice. Only if our mindsets are on the same page i will even consider to play. That implies that there has to be a conversation with a potential player first in order to find out if we make a match or not.

Like @poundcake26 said on another thread...
(...) Some of what comes across as wasting someone’s time is actually the “getting to know you” period. Some folks like to get to know who they might be meeting up with. (...)
So, to anyone who doesn`t feel the need to put some effort in the process that might lead to an actual meeting and those who think "the lifestyle" is all about them getting pussy ASAP, i suggest to stick to their own true lifestyle. That is the vanilla single and dating lifestyle.

Back