White men need to let the Hot wife speak for herself.

Ask hella questions about what I do! I fuck HOTWIFES
They’re disgusting for that....I find it rather disturbing.
When you are a real man then you should know what you want. And if you know then it shouldn`t be a problem to tell a potential couple you intend to meet with. Be prepared that in many cases it will be the husband or boyfriend you will have to talk to first. Most real couples keep it that way. In many cases where you are supposedly talking with a wife from the start it will be a "fake couple" AKA "wimp".

It`s two things that are often done wrong and lead to annoyance on either side or both sides. The first one is misrepresentation and the second one misunderstandings.

If your BBC is five inches long then say so and don`t pretend it`s ten inches or even six. If you are bisexual or homosexual and like to have those desires fulfilled during a hook-up then don`t hide it. Don`t assume anything about the kind of setup or play the other party wants to indulge in (based on labels like "cuck" or "bull", for instance), but find out about their real likes and dislikes via conversation.

Don`t expect anything from someone else that you wouldn`t do yourself. And respect that naturally people are different and also have different limits, dos and donts - this is also true for any conversation prior to a meeting. Always respect boundaries and understand that everyone has a life and schedule apart from the lifestyle. Be aware it is about finding a match rather than pushing your own ideas or desires onto others.

Try to have good judgement about yourself, as the way you see yourself will also be how you will present yourself. (Hint: You are not an "Alpha" person just because you are enabled to shout loudly - everyone can do that. ;) Too many men mistake cockiness for being dominant. :( )

Back