White men knowing that they are inferior

I think there may be too much made of this inferior/superior business. Maybe another way to think of it is "different". Black men are naturally alpha males. They are more masculine, more aggressive, natural leaders and dominant and more attractive to women. White boys are beta males. They are more feminine to varying degrees. They are natural submissives and less attractive to women. They are hard wired to admire, support, and obey. This tendency may be why white boys may be feminized or play with each other and certainly factors in to masturbation and a tendency to become bottoms. This is a spectrum and the whole thing is confusing when white boys try to act like alpha men or black men think they need to act like beta boys. If you want to call white boys inferior as men I guess that makes some sense. However, I think it may be better to think of white boys as "BOYS" and black men as "MEN". Everybody has their proper role and place and should be happy about it.

I don't consider myself inferior to any man. I have supported my family including my wife all my life and that's important. However, when it comes to sex I am definitely inferior to her lover. First, its size I'm at 4 inches hard and thin, he's at 8.5 inches and very thick. Secondly, I lose my erection and when I do keep it I cum very quickly resulting in her not even close to being satisfied. He's rock hard from the start and never loses his erection (62 years old) he makes love to her sometimes for an hour from start to finish. After this he will be hard again in ten minutes, then he'll fuck her and fuck her hard for another hour. She is totally satisfied when he is done. After he leaves I am fed his seed. Sexually speaking yes I am inferior to him and I suspect many many black men as well.
Really love your honesty, thank you.

I don't feel inferior to anyone, not blacks, not whites, not women, I'm just like me. Just because I like being fucked by black people doesn't mean I feel inferior

Back