White men knowing that they are inferior

Yeah, that's a great post. I agree completely.

You put it very beautifully. In fact there is nothing more to add.

Perhaps you might like to read this thread:

View attachment 2626597

tumblr_p6vrywGI1g1wz1z92o1_500.jpg
Any of us white bois think we can compete? Yeah, didn't think so:rolleyes:
Wow !!! Uh no way we can compete

Thank you, It is hard to admit out loud so to speak, living my daily life as a real man (blue collarish job) or at least pretending to be a real man and putting on an act in my marriage and to the rest of the world daily, while I know I am inferior to Black Men and feel that way secretly deep inside so much that I am trying my best to open up my white wife to the idea of spreading her legs for a Black Man as I step aside for her pleasure and the black man that will hopefully take control over our bedroom.

How many other white men actually get sexually excited knowing they are inferior to black men and that white women prefer them sexually.
I hate myself for it but can't stop myself getting so turned on.
I do not care about the superiority and inferior thing. All I know is that my wife loves sex with hung black guy and I get a huge kick out of watching her in action and a huge kick when I am not present. I still occasionally have sex with her but get off more knowing she is with a black guy.

Don't think of it as you being inferior as much as black men are superior. And don't hate yourself for being who you are. Continue to let black guys turn you on. Have fun with it.
Wow in no way do I hate myself, the black men she has dated are physically superior to me, but in no way does that make me hate myself. It’s beautiful submitting to a more powerful *******. Is my wife’s BBC Bulls 9 inch thick dick a superior fucking tool than my 6 inch dick, my wife sure thinks so.

Last edited:
I am still a virgin, have a tiny white cock that can't get hard reliably and am a minute man. Black superiority is so obvious to me. It used to hurt, trying to fight it. However, after accepting it and diving headfirst into the lifestyle, I have never been more relaxed nor had as many amazing orgasms as I do now. I am so happy I know my place now

Accepting reality is liberating.

tumblr_ou0rbdlQRA1rh0602o1_500.gif

Back