White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
My wife once gave the key to her bull, He had me set up a 6 man gang bang with all the guys being well hung and very black. He also wanted me to walk my wife mostly naked with a leash thru the parking lot and into the room. Hand over the leash and wait out side the door. I could hear them fucking her almost before the door closed. Every once in a while the door would open and they would throw a condom full of cum at me . I had to wait at the door until 6 men had fucked my wife and filled a condom. They had them all over me and everyone walking past looked at me and could clearly see I was covered in cum filled condoms. When they were done with her the door opened and she had the key , no cloths , just a leash and they had written on her with a black magic marker. The marker was a permanent marker and was impossible to get off. She had black cock whore on her forehead for weeks . Black cock slut across her tits and black cock cum dump above her pussy.
Just keep her happy bitch boi

Are you ready to watch me become a slut, darling?
You’ve talked a lot of times about wanting to see me fucked like a whore by a strong Black man. You mentioned that my pussy would feel a lot better by the time I get stretched by a Black Cock. You even admitted once about the thought of seeing a Black Cock cum inside my pussy and possibly make me pregnant — don’t lie, I remember clearly the day you said that. I was abhorred by the idea that you would consider me a whore.

1 do the wife11.gif

Yes. I am Castrated so I can't wear a reg cage.
Wow that's really hot. Would love to hear more about that.

I actually have pretty big balls so I had a lot of trouble getting a regular one to fit me. I got a frenum piercing. I'm extremely happy with it. If it's something you are thinking about you should do it.

Last edited:
Wow that's really hot. Would love to hear more about that.

I actually have pretty big balls so I had a lot of trouble getting a regular one to fit me. I got a frenum piercing. I'm extremely happy with it. If it's something you are thinking about you should do it.
Thinking of getting a Prince albert Just so I can wear a sleeve.

Back