White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
Outside of a piercing I have not yet found anyone answer my question of a 24/7
100% secure chastity device and I have tried quite a few .
I simply laugh when I see all these fake Ass posts , Men are truly Pathetic ..At least as a cuck I know I am .
Anyone ? Come forward with a 100% secure device with 24/7 comfort.
(and please don't be that one guy who tells me his world is perfect- he can't slip out blah blah blah - yeah you are a winner)
Are there any devices that work !

When my husband and I first started experimenting with cages, I was such a a sucker, the moment he would complaining about it, id be like "yeah sure take it off, I don't care at this moment in time"

But after we tried many different types, and were able to dial in the size, I got stricter about it, and he miraculously was able to power through a few days of discomfort until it wasn't an issue.

One thing that helped us, and was fun too, was buying a time delayed kitchen safe. In an extreme emergency, you can easily break it open, otherwise it stays locked until the timer goes off. I'd just put the keys in there and increase the timer from a couple days, then a week, and then quickly enough I set that thing to the max of 40 days, and it was fine 😈

The other thing I will say, is that we found that modular metal cages were far better in the end, less mess, easier to clean, more durable. We just recently took the plunge into a custom built one from Mature Metal and are waiting for it to arrive.

When my husband and I first started experimenting with cages, I was such a a sucker, the moment he would complaining about it, id be like "yeah sure take it off, I don't care at this moment in time"

But after we tried many different types, and were able to dial in the size, I got stricter about it, and he miraculously was able to power through a few days of discomfort until it wasn't an issue.

One thing that helped us, and was fun too, was buying a time delayed kitchen safe. In an extreme emergency, you can easily break it open, otherwise it stays locked until the timer goes off. I'd just put the keys in there and increase the timer from a couple days, then a week, and then quickly enough I set that thing to the max of 40 days, and it was fine 😈

The other thing I will say, is that we found that modular metal cages were far better in the end, less mess, easier to clean, more durable. We just recently took the plunge into a custom built one from Mature Metal and are waiting for it to arrive.
Hope that goes well. Custom is the way for maximum comfort ☺️

Back