White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,119 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
That's me as well ... I'm not into the "humiliation" aspects of wife sharing. I believe that the overall experience of sharing a spouse with others has got to be FUN for everyone involved or it just doesn't happen. My wife has no desire (nor do I) of making a swing party frustrating or humiliating for the other ... usually, for days & weeks after a swing, she & I fuck each other like rabbits. But this thing of wanting the "cuck" to wear a cage to deny him orgasms, or to suck a black man's dick clean after he's fucked his wife, or lick a person's asshole ... these things are way, way beyond any enjoyment I would have. Guess we'll just stick with the ole, boring "vanilla" 3-somes & couple swaps. :)
Were all different of course. Some more extreme than others

"During such times, I feel more connected to my wife than before. This, to me, is the epitome of having a successful marriage. That I can sit back unbothered and watch a superior man take ownership of my wife before my eyes. Sometimes they get to involve me, but usually, I am almost invincible to them; I might not have existed."

IMG_2247.jpeg

Back in a cage for a new girlfriend who is locking me up for five days whilst she’s away at a conference. She’s taking the key with her, but has hidden a spare here in the house in case of emergencies. It’s the first time she’s locked anyone in chastity.

Attachments

• IMG_0318.jpeg
    IMG_0318.jpeg
    581 KB · Views: 55
Back