White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
White male here locked in a cb6000 and no longer has "sex" with gf. I am only allowed to give her oral and rim her while she plays with toys which is the best, least stressful situation for both of us.
I'm looking to be put into a flat/inverted cage this week. Nervous but excited!
Not seen an inverted one. Can you send a pic of it?

Successfully wore the spiked one last night all night long. Wearing the non spiked one tonight.
Here are picks of the spiked one. Gonna wear it tonight as well.

Hard to see but the first 2 pics show the 2 rows of spikes at the base.
20230831_190321.jpg20230831_190553.jpg

This highlights the 6 spikes at the tip and middle.
20230831_190403.jpg

Based on the success of the design, I'm gonna reprint for my next work trip with spikes all along the blue lines. Also gonna print it about 1 cm shorter
20230831_190655.jpg

Last edited:
T27BP5O.jpg

Sure thing. For the most part feels like a normal cage until you start to get hard or move against the spikes. The spikes around the base rings just feel like pressure points unless getting really hard. They don't feel terrible. Its the ones circled in red that are against the tip that are painful.
If you move and your dick hits those you feel it and are really looking to do something to adjust it away from them.

I wore it from 5 pm to 7am and you know when you your dick hits the red ones while asleep. It'll wake you up.

I used to keep my husband in chastity, but over time I started feeling that he was looking forward to it, he started asking me to put him in chastity. It may sound cruel, but I stopped putting him in chastity, I denied him that pleasure.
I will say the non spike cage does feel secure.

Back