White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,827 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,127 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
my hubby received his metal cage from me durinng december. he now likes to wear it to work and has enjoyed holding his cum until i take of his cage. the longest he has worn it so far is 72 houurs. hes almost crying at that point because of the walkin and wearingg it keeps his cock rubbing against the cage.

my hubby received his metal cage from me durinng december. he now likes to wear it to work and has enjoyed holding his cum until i take of his cage. the longest he has worn it so far is 72 houurs. hes almost crying at that point because of the walkin and wearingg it keeps his cock rubbing against the cage.
if the cage is rubbing. you need a smaller cage

i like it larger also because it bulges in his dress suit at work which he has to hide from co workers, welcome comments on similar experiences. after my bull seeds me i love to have hubby unknowingly eat me and now with cage on. my next phase of training him is to buy two butt plugs for him to wear and me too so he thinks we are a team,

i like it larger also because it bulges in his dress suit at work which he has to hide from co workers, welcome comments on similar experiences. after my bull seeds me i love to have hubby unknowingly eat me and now with cage on. my next phase of training him is to buy two butt plugs for him to wear and me too so he thinks we are a team,
The cuck should be always below u, so u make him get ready to be f**ked by ur bull?

Back