White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
From my gf

The last month has been really exciting and fun. Love watching you get hornier and hornier and frustrated and hot. I wasn't sure how it would go only because I thought having to tease you everyday to get your balls full was going to be tough especially to come up with different ways so you wouldn't get bored. But I was wrong. It wasn't like that at all. I now know what really seems to tease you a lot is watching me have fun with my toys and cumming. Both of us being involved, not just me teasing your tiny penis.
I think that one of the things I like the most is watching you fuck fake pussy. You get really hard and frustrated as you try to go faster and faster. Can't wait to stretch it out with Carmel so you won't feel anything.
The email I like the best was the one where you said you were almost afraid of what I will do or won't do to you. You saying that made me feel turned on and in control of you. Never thought you would be almost afraid or at this point just afraid.
I think you already know what gets me the wettest but I'll tell you anyway. It always seems to be when you talk about big black cock stretching my pussy, it's weird, I get a big gush of wet I can't even control it.
The most powerful thing I've done that I think is just being in control of when I was going to let you cum. You still don't know when that's going to be. Something you love so much and can't do until I say so also taking both keys while you were locked up was just so powerful. Just denying you pussy and cumming and watching you get so frustrated and sometimes whiny is great to watch.
One of my favorite videos is watching a caged little penis get the wand and exploding in the cage, poor guy or not. She wouldn't even let him come normally.
You have let me have total control over you this past month and it's been super powerful for me. Not sure how much more control I can have but I'm sure you have some great ideas, can't wait to hear them.
By the way, I think I want to be a goddess, it sounds very sexy.

Back