White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,832 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,129 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
"Her mouth went on jerking his cock hard and fast, sluicing gobs of saliva down her chin. Clark Kent groaned as he began jerking his cock into her mouth, making her glisten his rod more. Ms. X sucked him hungrily and deep-throated him to his pelvis. She stayed that way for some seconds before pulling away from him, gasping like one starved of air before returning to rhythmically enjoying his cock, taking time to push her hair back in its previous place. The woman was a pro."

IMG_0968.jpeg
2022-07-04 09.20.50.jpg

My wife loves me being in chastity and admits that seeing white guys in chastity turns her on.
She tells me that my dick looks better in chastity and how she loves to tease it.
She has recently got me wearing womens pants with chastity and has recently bought me quite a selection of them from Victoria's secret, however I only wear them when we play together and haven't been brave enough to wear them in front of her bull or out in public yet.

Teasing cucky on the back deck while he takes pictures for me to post on here. I love making him wear his little thong with his cage. I love making him get on the ground and worship my pretty little toes while I enjoy the sun and think about taking a big black cock. His tiny dick gets so hard in his cage for his sexy goddess. 🔐📸♠️

View attachment 4418966View attachment 4418964View attachment 4418965View attachment 4418961View attachment 4418963View attachment 4418962
at least he knows that ring was meant to he all ovee big hard black dick babe!

I got cucky a new cage for his little pathetic white dick. I made him wear it while using my Rob Piper toy on me. He came so hard watching his sexy goddess take that thick black cock. Afterwards I rubbed my bbc toy in his cum and made him lick it clean. Would love to make him suck and clean a real bbc after it fucks me. He will be a good cucky and eat my cum, daddy's cum, and his own cum for us.
🔐:sneaky:

View attachment 4404437View attachment 4404439View attachment 4404440View attachment 4404443View attachment 4404444View attachment 4404447
how much do u cream after that big giant black head enters that phat white pussy of yours!? like hubby must love that view.

Back