White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,831 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,125 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
We have been reducing the size of my cage, this is the latest one, a smaller back ring at 1.5 down from 2.0 its tight and the cage is 2 inches down from 3 inches. Been in Chastity since January 2018 and pussy free from January 2021. Been married 34 years and well over 20 years ago I never thought in my wildest dreams that I ever could be a cuckold never mind being very happy like I am now at being the best Cuckold husband in the world.

Attachments

• New cage march 2022.JPG
    New cage march 2022.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 71
What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
I would imagine that there maybe guys that don't clean, but the fact is your dick and balls would actually rot off if you didn't. Every day you shower you wash, same as brushing your teeth. But even brushing your teeth without flossing is still gross. It's only doing it half heartedly. When wearing a cage there is space you have to separate between your balls and cock, which you can use a washcloth as you would dental floss on your teeth. But best remove it at max every three days and really deep clean, air out for a few minutes after drying and use an oil like vitamin E or sesame seed oil. Then place the cage back on, All said and done under 30 minutes and the wife has you back in your cage. My wife supervises me so I don't sneak in a tug and jerk to my cock and try to cum. Best to ask people versus making an overall assumption. Let's face it you are on this thread because in the back of your mind you are trying to understand why you have these thoughts of exploring this situation yourself, but fear and judgement gets in you way. If you try it and you may find how exciting it is for your wife to be in control of your erections, no matter how big you cock is. I am not small but not large either at 7 inches. My wife likes 8 to 10 inches. It's amazing to see your wife with the key around her neck and the smile on her face when she knows she can fuck with and control your cock when she wants to. Even if you just try it together alone a weekend with her as foreplay for sex it will heighten your awareness of who she is and what she likes. If you experience that you may enjoy it and want to do it more often, it doesn't have to be because she is fucking some other dude. loosen up and enjoy the ride.

Regarding being clean. It is taken off for a daily shower, everything is cleaned, dried, then vitamin E oil added and then back to lock up.
To make things more humiliating I get to go to gym in running tights (no shorts over them), do my workout and take a shower after (fyi unlocking shower is later). Yes I strip down naked with no towel to get in shower.
To further comment on this thread about cleaning. I am one of those people that turn the water on to wash my hands, towel dry my hands as water is still running, use towel to turn water off and use towel to open the door then discard towel.

Back