White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,833 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,132 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
My girlfriend and I have not been able to have sex for the last three weeks because I have been away. In our sexting I suggested she lock me up until she can hook up with one of her bills since her pussy is probably super tight right now from not having sex and think a rap cock should fuck her first since I normally don’t last that long. She agreed so looks like I will be getting locked up when I get home. I hope she is able to get with someone soon lol! I also agreed to clean up all the cum from her pussy before she in locks me.

His white dick looks sooo tiny next to my bbc toy. I can't wait to find a bull with a huge cock to pound my pussy while my little cucky kneels on the floor and watches his wife be stretched open on his big black cock. I'm sure he would cum without even touching himself if he saw that lol. 🤭🤏
View attachment 4557815View attachment 4557816View attachment 4557817View attachment 4557818View attachment 4557821View attachment 4557819View attachment 4557820
How how you not found a bull. Seems like it's just a fantasy and that's OK too

How how you not found a bull. Seems like it's just a fantasy and that's OK too
We are not trying to rush into something with someone who we don't connect with. We are not looking for a hook up, but instead another man to add to our relationship long term. We are looking for a black bull that not only lives close to us but someone who understands our boundaries and that we vibe with. Until then we are more than happy to keep it a fantasy and continue to post our naughty media for all of you on here. I'm sure we will find someone eventually to own me and hubby. 🥰
Has your wife taken a real bbc yet?

We are not trying to rush into something with someone who we don't connect with. We are not looking for a hook up, but instead another man to add to our relationship long term. We are looking for a black bull that not only lives close to us but someone who understands our boundaries and that we vibe with. Until then we are more than happy to keep it a fantasy and continue to post our naughty media for all of you on here. I'm sure we will find someone eventually to own me and hubby. 🥰
Has your wife taken a real bbc yet?
Nope she is still hesitant. We met one man but she is nervous. So we've been in a holding pattern

Back