White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,129 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
A cock in a steel cage is easily washed, and usually is more frequently than an uncaged cock. The plastic cages something different. They need to be removed for washing.

Having zero experience with this lifestyle, I'll go out on a limb and speculate that dommes/cuckoldresses generally allow brief, supervised device removal every day or three, for purposes of personal hygiene ... sort of like a trip to the prison yard :D
I have lots of experience. It is easy to wash in metal cages. Plastic cages need to be removed for cleaning at least a few times a week. Cleaning a couple of times a day with hand sanitizer and a Qtip is also advisable. I carried a personal hygiene kit when I wore a plastic cage.

Back