White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
So a while ago my wife said, ”why don’t you get a vasectomy so you can rawdog me and eat me after! Since you can only make me cum with you mouth”. part of having a vasectomy is having to continue using birth control for 90 days and cleaning your pipes at least 20 times during the 90 days before the lab test “check”.

my paln when I got mine was called 90 days of fun. It started with 60 days of being locked up, providing oral services while being verbally humiliated with SPH themed talk or made up stories about her bf fucking her.
after 60 days, she would unlock me for orgasms and I would deposit somewhere on her (stomach, thighs, tits, face, mouth, etc). She would then feed me the cum as if it were her BF to “train” me for after when I eat it from her.

in reality, this was to train her, but she balked at the idea.:cry::cry:

sind jetzt 24/7 für 3 Wochen geschlossen. den Stecker tragen müssen, denn heute werde ich wohl zum ersten Mal das Pegging mit einem Dildo erleben. Außerdem hat mir meine Frau von ihr eine offene Schnur geschenkt, die ich von nun an tragen muss. Sie sagt, Ruckeln ist nicht mehr, jetzt bekomme ich nur noch ruinierte Orgasmen. imAuftrag von Master.JPGIMG_20210725_115235.jpgIMG_20210725_115235.jpgIMG_20210725_115343.jpg

Back