White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
god i want one so bad but my wife doesnt want to. i really need to talk about it with her
My wife was against it, so I bought one anyway. I stripped naked, put it on, and walked in on her. She fucking loved it. She got so turned on. Within a day or two, she was insisting I wear it every day. She became a lot bossier too. Sometimes your wife just doesn't know what she wants or she's too afraid to say it. Mine is against everything until she tries it.

Here's a picture of my soon-to-be cuckold's locked little cock.
Since I'm about to get a real BBC i think he'll be spending more time locked than he ever has before!
View attachment 4141435

Here's his little throbber at 10 weeks locked.
He has been very diligent in finding me new BBC lovers so if he keeps it up he may earn a reward around Christmas.
20210713_231110.gif

She made me freeze the keys while she was out of town so there was no cheating the rules but wanted them close by in case of an emergency situation.
View attachment 4242384
my wife did this at first too, for while she was at work/during the day just in case of an emergency. Now she doesn't have to. She just leaves the spare key out, she knows I won't unlock it without her approval.

Back