White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
2 years of almost 24/7 chastity, from 5.5'' to 4''
Would you mind sharing what kind of cage that is? It's got a flanged tip like a steelwerks extreme but what I think is a PA hook looks like a Rigid. Whatever it is looks nice, do you like it?

My only custom cage turned out not to be secure enough, and I've been in a rotation of $20-$50 Chinese ebay cages for over 10 years, but my wife decided my annual bonus is going toward a nicer custom cage, so I'm shopping them all again for the first time in quite a while.

This is day 12 I think.

We have a chastity diary we are updating it's on the pole page that we have with pussy free for one year caged orgasm free for 6 months you can find it through our profile or send a message and I'll send you a screenshot for it

Attachments

• P10214-101029.jpg
    P10214-101029.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 166
Same Here..Kate Refers to Them as "Standard Issue White Hubby Cocks" adequate But Not Very Satisfying.... :qos:..Good Husbands Realize Their Wife needs More.........
Yes, a considerate husband will make every effort to accommodate his wife's needs. I had not heard the expression "Standard Issue White Hubby Cocks", but it is appropriate. Some exceptions exist, of course, but generally there is a certain uniformity from one white man to the next in that regard.

Back