White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
Wife has kept me caged 24/7 for going on 5 months now, which is the longest period of time continuous lock up since we started chastity play over 2 years ago, only being allowed out for shaving and a few times we needed to go thru metal detectors. And now that we recently met a possible regular BBC Bull for Mz Type O to get her BBC fix, and pussy, filled once a week at least, wife has said she is strongly thinking about not letting me out anytime soon as she has no desire to fuck my little white dick when she can get her Bulls cock as often as our free time allows and that I make her cum harder with my tongue than i ever did with my little white dick. She/we are now trying to "learn" how to make me cum hands free from her vibe or dildo in my ass massaging my prostate. Wife stated that once she is able to make me analgasm then it will be the only way i'm allowed to cum again.

View attachment 2827512

View attachment 2827513

Why would I let him out when I have my regular bulls back and I can tease Michael like this which he loves?! He stays locked up and now since the lock down I'm essentially on call with my fav Dan, who now texts me and can turn up here whoever he wants, as long as its before 10pm. This arrangement is new and starts tonight. I'm hoping he calls in for a night cap.
J
Xoxoxo
View attachment 3574491
hot

Back