White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
My sub only wears it around the house and its cleaned daily and after he's allowed to cum.

I guess my wife's plan for this weekend, generally we just keeping my dicklet caged up.
She did let me out a little bit ago, I just a tug and a squeeze and she whispered to me "I want my key before I go to work tomorrow"
I must've looked particularly crestfallen, because her eyes lit up and she got a huge grin....I said something like, "But I thought...." letting the rest go unsaid, because it's not my place to question how or when I may get permitted a release.
"I only said, I wanted you to be prepared"
She knows I love sending her off to work with my key around her neck. I know she's enjoying the tease, because she allowed to watch her in the shower again today without shooing me off.
CAVEAT: Not me below

l3mcurnjdqa51.jpg

so this morning, I needed to get the cage on and give my wife her key before she left for work.
Normally, I do this in the bathroom in relative privacy. Today though, she was getting ready and made no move to give me any. So while she was getting ready, there I was, squeezing into my cage under her total observation.

Got a text today that she very much enjoyed me having to locked up in front of her. It's had me leaking all day.
9px7gehc0ua51.jpg

so this morning, I needed to get the cage on and give my wife her key before she left for work.
Normally, I do this in the bathroom in relative privacy. Today though, she was getting ready and made no move to give me any. So while she was getting ready, there I was, squeezing into my cage under her total observation.

Got a text today that she very much enjoyed me having to locked up in front of her. It's had me leaking all day.
View attachment 3507510
That's pretty hot

My wife was nice tonight: I was allowed unlocked for a shower, and informed I would able to sleep cage-free. The price -- NO TOUCHING and back into the cage first thing tomorrow morning because she wants to bring her key to work again.

Back