White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,129 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
Not true! You just need a washable one. When there’s a will, there IS a way.41A002FD-7416-422A-8806-5DD1BA38C030.jpeg

my wife doesn't use such terms, but way back when I had a domme....well she didn't either at first....she actually wasn't a huge fan of chastity play, but that all turned around a little while. I guess I was her only sub into it, and she really got to enjoy it....as she explored it and realized that teasing humiliation was a trigger for me -- she began using terms like dicklet and clitty
clitty.JPG

Back