White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,129 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
But... one can wash with the chestity on... dude... you wouldnt have washed?

not sure common to find pics of the Bon4 around, but I wanted to share these two (not me, btw) though I can certainly relate to the feeling
this is the large of the cages, but after some trial wear, it was too big for comfort.
BbabhjZb.jpg
the smaller cage is below, and this one I switched to of own accord, without my wife telling me to.
When I next presented her her key, she didn't explicitly mention the switch, she just squeezed the cage, patted my balls and said "Better"
rCRAxJP-og.jpg

Back