White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,129 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
My wife has denied me permission to orgasm since late March....(about a week so far) but when I asked her if she wanted a show, she just smiled, reached down and patted my caged penis through my shorts and nodded no, but followed up with "maybe tomorrow".
What's she's done before, however (many times) is decided beforehand what day she'll actually approve it, and just use all the intervening days to buildup the longing and denial.
This is very stimulating!

What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
my husband gets about a 15 minute release every 3 or 4 days to clean , shave and wash his cage . Yes they can get nasty !

My cuck has a much, much better attitude and outlook when I have his little penis locked up in it's chastity device!
After only a few days locked he becomes so sheepish and agreeable and takes every opportunity to do sweet things for me.

View attachment 3256188

Hubby just got a new cage. Look how little it is!! 😍🤩
Screenshot_20200408-140919.pngScreenshot_20200408-141016.png

Barely noticeable in his panties now!

Back