White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
Perfection. My experience with my hubby is exactly the same. He becomes so much more attentive and sheepish, I can't imagine ever letting him be free for long durations again. And being locked means he can't use it for any sexual excitement. As it shod be.
J
Xoxoxo
Whitebois in their rightful place, behind bars serving their queens and their lovers.

Perfection. My experience with my hubby is exactly the same. He becomes so much more attentive and sheepish, I can't imagine ever letting him be free for long durations again. And being locked means he can't use it for any sexual excitement. As it shod be.
J
Xoxoxo

It's amazing how a little device has made such a huge and positive impact on our happiness!

Last edited:
Michael is my cuck and my cuck gets no pussy. Perfect situation and one he asked for. No pussy, no pity sex because we're on lock down. At least he is getting far more sex now than he used to.
J
Xoxoxo
as much as I would love to see it will not play on my machine.
so will just imagine you tormenting and denying him
as you are THE REAL QUEEN OF CHASTITY on this site and we would have it no other way.

My wife has denied me permission to orgasm since late March....(about a week so far) but when I asked her if she wanted a show, she just smiled, reached down and patted my caged penis through my shorts and nodded no, but followed up with "maybe tomorrow".
What's she's done before, however (many times) is decided beforehand what day she'll actually approve it, and just use all the intervening days to buildup the longing and denial.

Attachments

• TnCku6KEf6.gif
    TnCku6KEf6.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 192
Back