White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
Look at this tiny useless thing. Would you want them beating this thing in front of you! Hell No! #cageittillitshrinks

Update-. He lasted 10 mins. Now he is in a plastic one. Which do you sissy cucks prefer?
They both look a bit too big, I think if I was caged I’d prefer the metal one for air circulation

Should my baby cock be caged?

Attachments

• IMG_20190512_0751456.jpg
    IMG_20190512_0751456.jpg
    907.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20190512_0751352.jpg
    IMG_20190512_0751352.jpg
    865.6 KB · Views: 110
Tanya likes the pliable silicone. She likes to squeeze and pull on it. The metal seems scary to her Only have the soft silicone one

She likes to play with having me in it every so often.

Insists total smooth - no hair!

As always, would love to chat, cam and play with couples on line. Particularly on the weekend!

This is a new area for me. I am a married dominate wife with a stable of slaves. One of my new slaves live in Australia and wants me to put him in chastity! This is new for me. But I will pick it up quickly. I will be buying and shipping him a cage with his money! I will not be shipping the KEYS! He will send me a video installing the cage. And showing me daily. I am eager to learn the mindset of a man who prefers to be caged by a women like me!!!! Should be interesting!!!

That's still a big cage...
Well I think actually this is due to the checking process himself. Basically he comes home each day and either goes to work out or he will chill out by reading or marking us dinner. But that day I had been sexting with Gregg and I copied Michael into them all. So by the end of the day Michael's balls were aching. So the checking process itself made him hard within the cage but it does it's job and makes sure it doesn't get in my way, or his. I have ordered the smaller version of the jailbird for when he goes down another size in about 2 or 3 months and will post a comparison. At this rate of shrinking I do wonder whether he actually understands the direction I've taken.
J
Xozoxox

Well I think actually this is due to the checking process himself. Basically he comes home each day and either goes to work out or he will chill out by reading or marking us dinner. But that day I had been sexting with Gregg and I copied Michael into them all. So by the end of the day Michael's balls were aching. So the checking process itself made him hard within the cage but it does it's job and makes sure it doesn't get in my way, or his. I have ordered the smaller version of the jailbird for when he goes down another size in about 2 or 3 months and will post a comparison. At this rate of shrinking I do wonder whether he actually understands the direction I've taken.
J
Xozoxox
Hot. But I can tell you from my own experience he will only understand when the only think he can see between his legs are his balls. Are you riding him weekly?

chastity check is wonderful. the expectation or requirement to be snug and comfy in your cage sure keeps the thrill on the front burner, reinforcing we are a 'kept' man.
Exactly. Since we started chastity the amount of contact between me and his dick has drastically shorter. Its the checks he enjoys because I get to touch him a little and essentially pretend I'm considering giving him blowjob through the cage. He gets so excited. But .. . no blowjob. Not ever. Lol.
J
Xoxoxo

Exactly. Since we started chastity the amount of contact between me and his dick has drastically shorter. Its the checks he enjoys because I get to touch him a little and essentially pretend I'm considering giving him blowjob through the cage. He gets so excited. But .. . no blowjob. Not ever. Lol.
J
Xoxoxo

seems about the same for most

Back