White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
CRN_ekTWUAA5zb8.jpg

‘DENIAL’ IS THE OVERT APPLICATION OF DECISIONS WHICH LIMIT OR REDEFINE A HUSBAND’S SEXUAL PRIVILEGES WITH HIS WIFE.
The practice of the various forms of denial can lead to increased physical and emotional intimacy for cuckold couples as well as a heightened experience for other males involved with the couple.

They key isn’t just to limit the cuckold’s ability to have intercourse with his wife, but to channel that need into other forms of intimacy.

5b145fa5-cd29-4327-b4d6-c427d2c41df6.jpg

RELEASE & INTIMACY
For couples whose husband lacks the requisite stamina or cock to effectively satisfy his wife, intercourse is really only effective for sexual release and most often only for the husband.

In such marriages, the majority of the intimacy comes during pillow talk or foreplay since the duration of intercourse is likely short, leaving the emotional intimacy not well satisfied either. When intercourse is no longer the default option to pursue enjoyment of these core experiences for couples, other avenues can open, avenues which aren’t limited in the same fashion as intercourse and therefore likely to be enjoyed for longer periods and provide greater intimacy and even pleasure.

0b491135-382d-414b-ae39-9a09cfa89983.jpg

Example: Many wives, though they desire intimacy with their husband, may shy away from arousing him because they know it’s likely to lead to him pursuing sex with her, which she knows, will only lead to her frustration.

When a form of denial is in place, the wife no longer has that perspective because the sexual options for her husband are defined, freeing her to verbally and/or physically arouse him simply to enjoy the moment of intimacy.

tumblr_p48637imfj1w625b5o1_1280.jpg

In this manner, the ‘frustration’ shifts from the wife to the husband, but you’ll hardly ever find a cuckold who doesn’t eagerly agree to enduring this type of frustration in order to enjoy increased intimacy with his wife.

But how many of you cuck`s enjoy being caged? Personally I love the feeling of being caged. The feeling of not being able to have an proper erection, not being able to stimulate my dicklet, feel the fear of someone knowing that I am in chastity. It is just one of the best feelings I know of. I see it more as a commitment to someone than a punishment.
Also it has taken my orgasm to a new level. Being able to orgasm from anal stimulation is one of the biggest pleasures I have ever felt..

But how many of you cuck`s enjoy being caged? Personally I love the feeling of being caged. The feeling of not being able to have an proper erection, not being able to stimulate my dicklet, feel the fear of someone knowing that I am in chastity. It is just one of the best feelings I know of. I see it more as a commitment to someone than a punishment.
Also it has taken my orgasm to a new level. Being able to orgasm from anal stimulation is one of the biggest pleasures I have ever felt..

I agree. It's highly arousing and it symbolizes my submission to my wife and her black boyfriend.

It's quite humiliating and very arousing that my wife's best friend knows that I am in chastity.

Christina's black boyfriend loves to tease me because I am put in chastity.

676d882d-737d-475a-af7a-0a0553ee8c58.jpg34bf91bd-5826-4fe9-a132-11ee02bd842e.jpg

Back