White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,119 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
I'm glad my wife lock me up occasionally and tease and denail me.
Whe both love it.
tumblr_o77e4cojII1u494u0o1_1280.jpg
great pic!

My hubby is doesn’t mean he doesn’t get to fuck me though :bounce:
. Not the same. As we all know. SWC doesnt compare to BBC. And more women discovering this truth. And then there is the issue of virility and endurance. Mature white hubbies cant last as long as young BBC. In most cases. A few have learned some tricks but usually the young studs just keep going. And going. And going. Then there is the issue of multiple cum loads. Many white hubbies are one and done. Young BBC often have several in a session.

. Not the same. As we all know. SWC doesnt compare to BBC. And more women discovering this truth. And then there is the issue of virility and endurance. Mature white hubbies cant last as long as young BBC. In most cases. A few have learned some tricks but usually the young studs just keep going. And going. And going. Then there is the issue of multiple cum loads. Many white hubbies are one and done. Young BBC often have several in a session.
Okay, no need to rub it in

I think she was referring to the huge strap on above his caged cock lol

Back