White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,830 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,123 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
It’s VERY comfortable for daily wear!!!!
Only time it isn’t is when you try to get hard in it (like morning wood) - but then again, that is kinda the point....
I actually love the size - my cock stays in it perfectly - with most of the plastic ones with the “sleeve” style I had to push my penis down to pee or it’d make a mess... I can even pee standing up with this one on!!!

It’s VERY comfortable for daily wear!!!!
Only time it isn’t is when you try to get hard in it (like morning wood) - but then again, that is kinda the point....
I actually love the size - my cock stays in it perfectly - with most of the plastic ones with the “sleeve” style I had to push my penis down to pee or it’d make a mess... I can even pee standing up with this one on!!!
We tryed plastic one, but it was broken by erection... so we need steel one.

The last few times I've been unlocked, I've been unable to achieve an erection, though the periods were quite short (15 minutes) and very infrequent (every 6 months or so).

What amazes me is that these cocks, in these cocklocks, go for weeks and months without being taken out of their cages, yet you see the ladies licking and clawing around over these "unwashed cocks", and you gotta know those are some of the rankest, smelliest cocks, having not seen soap & water in months.
So you folks want us to believe that these guys really do wear these things for weeks & months without taking them off? Nawwwwwwwwwww, I don't think so. One thing is learned early in life, you go for even a few days without washing your genitals or ass, they ARE going to smell nasty .... way nastier than even sweatie, unwashed feet. :confused:
Cock can be cleaned while in a chastity device. Most of the newer ones anyway.

I wear a CB3000 because my wife likes me to wear it and so does her Black Lovers. For me it is about showing respect to her and her Black Lovers. Yes, it is about control and humiliation but also respect for their relationship. I do not wear the CB3000 all the time only when I am told to; sometimes it is 24/7 and then sometimes not for a week or two. I do enjoy wearing my CB3000 especially when the wife is with her Black Lovers.
Good boy!

Back