White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,830 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,125 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
We prefer Metal , plastic gets hot and doesn't breathe ,
I have to laugh ...because it does not prevent orgasms .. that to me is a joke
But I have learned it does more to prevent erections ... and I have learned how to have anal orgasms and crave them .
I get sex twice a year .... Scarlett needs a steady Bull
Are you able to sleep in it comfortably?

Just joined the “joy lock club”. Still figuring out the ideal cage. He is wearing a tight one to work and says he can’t even start to get hard. Also is hard to notice through clothing. I kind of like him in the larger cage for play because he starts to swell up and bulge out but unable to complete. Also shows more when we are out bar meeting bulls.
View attachment 3034229
Unable to complete and unable to compete his white dick is completely defeated. Perfect

So i asked my wife if she wanted her key ready when she got home or if she'd like to go to work with my key tomorrow.
She didn't reply specifically to those questions.
So then I asked her after dinner if I could have permission to masturbate tonight. That got an emphatic head-turn NO.
But she smiled and said, we'll see about tomorrow.

I have a feeling this white penis is getting caged tomorrow morning.

Umx9yBT.jpeg

So i asked my wife if she wanted her key ready when she got home or if she'd like to go to work with my key tomorrow.
She didn't reply specifically to those questions.
So then I asked her after dinner if I could have permission to masturbate tonight. That got an emphatic head-turn NO.
But she smiled and said, we'll see about tomorrow.

I have a feeling this white penis is getting caged tomorrow morning.

View attachment 3464785
It takes a while to get used to it and it can be uncomfortable but the longer you wear it the better you will love it and begin to prefer having it on.

Back