White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,118 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
Wearing his cage on his wedding night while waiting for the wife's lover to show up. That's the perfect picture for all cuck husbands to entertain.

She looks at her new husband, "You remember our vows don't you? Don't let me down. Do your duty and I'll reward you with a little shakey pudding when he's gone". "Yes, dear. Of course I'll be good, dear." "Yes, you better be. Oh, that's him now. Quick get off the rest of those clothes and assume the position. I'll think of something to distract him at the door while you get ready [winks slyly]." this is how all white marriages should start, with a clear understanding of boundaries, hierarchy and open lines of communication.

Secret's out: Your gf's friends all giggled together when they saw you in the street. "Hey, John, Melanie told us all about your little dick and how she has it in cage. Come on then give us a look, we've not seen anything like that on a man before" LOL
Which one did you imagine as Melanie?
I'm thinking the middle blonde because she has more of a "sorry babe" kinda look on her face and the others just have bitchy mean girl grins that steal a white boy's soul.

In the new black ruled world, married white women will relish their new found sexual freedom while their chaste husbands will remain under strict lock and key and accept regular peggings supervised by their black masters for the entertainment of guests

Attachments

• Accepting.jpg
    Accepting.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 225
Back