White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,830 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,132 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
the first time we see this cage on a cock , thanks
It has a small metal ring attached to the stainless steel tube that is about 3 inches long and 5mm wide. As might see it has a hole in the tube so I can pee. Putting the small ring all the way back keeps everythi g nice and snug. I'm not big at all and stay limp BUT I love the feel of this. It may not be classified as an actual cage.
20220303_054958.jpg

It's perfect, you can show it off to your girlfriends for a good laugh and to admire the jewelry of that cat head.

What's the string/fabric tied to it? Does it go around and between his ass like a g-string?
Lol, yes. He loves it when I show my friends. They think it's so cute.

It's a long shoestring he ties around himself and to the cage ring. He likes it because it keeps the ring pulled back and nice and tight on him. It doesn't go between his ass like a g string, but I make him wear his cute little thongs sometimes. 🤣😈😇😊

Lol, yes. He loves it when I show my friends. They think it's so cute.

It's a long shoestring he ties around himself and to the cage ring. He likes it because it keeps the ring pulled back and nice and tight on him. It doesn't go between his ass like a g string, but I make him wear his cute little thongs sometimes. 🤣😈😇😊
I love that, it's a great visual representation on why you prefer sex with BBC.

Nothing pairs better with a chastity cage than women's panties, especially thongs and g-strings 😈

Locking hubby away in his new little pussy cat cage. I love the gold and the way the teeth bite his tiny white dick if he decides to get to hard thinking about me taking big black cock. What do you think, how long should I keep him locked up this time? :devilish:🔐

View attachment 4917387View attachment 4917388View attachment 4917389View attachment 4917390View attachment 4917391View attachment 4917392
A solid gold cage to lock up something that has no value? First world problem.
Like the cage.

Back