White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,830 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,132 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
Its so amazing seeing so many young white couples (teens and twenties) really embracing this portion of the lifestyle. If you go on Reddit you see evidence of it everywhere. The “Locktober” trend comes to mind…
Yes, many younger white couples are adapting to the lifestyle. It's a natural next step for the interracial activity that has already been popular among teens and college students. White boys accept their place, and the cage is both a reminder and a symbol of what they have embraced.

Hubby is such a good obedient little cucky for his goddess. I bet he will be so grateful when he is finally able to cum again. I hope he cums alot for me when he does, I love watching him lick up and swallow all of his hot cum after saving it all up. :wub:♥️
View attachment 4646030View attachment 4646033View attachment 4646037View attachment 4646028View attachment 4646038View attachment 4646039View attachment 4646040View attachment 4646041so full how long has it been

Cucky getting his daily tease and ball smacking from his goddess. I love seeing his little thing pushed up against the cage trying to get hard as I spank his balls and tell him that I only want bbc now. I hope he knows I will never let his tiny dick inside of me again. He will be lucky if he is even allowed to cum inside of his cage again. :devilish:
View attachment 4646048
a lucky husband with a dream of a hotwife

Back